@ Family Camping Tents Save Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:06:18 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent" Best Price for you

Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent? We offer quality products Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent" 8 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent Detail & Feature

  • Three season, free-standing, deluxe car camping/ base camp tent
  • Lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors
  • Two built-in storage shelves.
  • Interior mesh pockets
  • Welcome mat on front door provides space for muddy shoes

Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent: Description

    Whether you are trying to keep your loved ones in or the elements out, Big House tents are big enough for rainy afternoon card games with the family or road trippin' mountain bikers who like to be able to stand up in their shelter to change. Optional accessory vestibules can convert these base camping tents from a simple structure to a cavernous escape from the sun or howling wind. To up the ante we've added two built-in storage shelves for 2013; just the right size for that bottle of wine or your backcountry boom box.Key Features of the Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent 4 Person Yellow/Red:Three season, free-standing, deluxe car camping/ base camp tentLightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectorsTwo built-in storage shelves.Interior mesh pocketsWelcome mat on front door provides space for muddy shoesFly is durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof Polyurethane coatingFloor is durable polyester with 1500mm waterproof Polyurethane coatingTent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester rip-stop. Tent body doors are polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coatingSleeves and plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-upAll seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape14 superlight aluminum stakes included with tentsReflective guyline for nighttime visibilityColor coded grommet webbing and buckles make set up easyAccessory vestibules are sold separately and come 7 superlight aluminum stakes. Vestibule adds 37sq ft of covered spaceBriefcase style carry bag with long shoulder straps and organizational pocketsGear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separatelyFootprint sold separatelyColor: Yellow/RedSince the Big House tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend s

Should you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you need to to check the client reviews & price ranges from several outlets. You will be glad to view how convenient this item might be, and you may feel good understanding that this Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent is amongst the best selling item on today.

Check Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great tent for hot places
By Carolyn Shearlock
This tent was fantastic for 2 people and a dog, car camping through the National Parks in Utah, Colorado and Wyoming on a 60-night trip!

Had temps from a high of 102 to a low of 34, and several thunderstorms. This tent was great in all, although I'd opt for something smaller (to concentrate body heat) with less screen if I was doing a trip solely in cold weather.

Very sturdy in winds, assuming you use the guy lines (we added more -- there are plenty of attachment points). Having three poles makes it very stable, and metal poles are much tougher than fiberglass.

The best thing about this tent in really hot areas is that the poles and guy lines are set up so that you can roll the sides of the rain fly up to allow for maximum ventilation WITHOUT taking the fly off. This means that if rain hits, it literally takes about 30 seconds to unroll the sides and clip them down. This is a HUGE advantage over many other "well-ventilated" tents. We had many other campers asking to see our tent when they saw the rolled up sides. See the photo I posted above showing the how the sides can roll up without disturbing the guy lines.

The only negative is that in a real downpour, the zipper fabric wicks up water and a little ends up on the inside of the tent. So I guess I wouldn't use in it a rain forest!

We've now done over 100 nights in this tent, and highly recommend it for car camping (too heavy for backpacking). The carry bag that comes with it is the best I've ever gotten with a tent -- poles and everything fit perfectly and there's enough room that a real person (not just the machine at the factory) can make it fit.

5Great Tent
By R. Perez
I took the tent out for a weekend of car camping at a State Park near the lake. The weather that weekend was cold with lows around 32 and extremly windy. The tent sets up easily, but i would recomend trying it out in your backyard before taking it on the trip.

The Tent held up like a champ in the windy conditions, others in the group had their tents collapse under the wind. The tent poles are of excellent quality and there are many ties downs that assist in securing the tent. It also has excellent ventilation, plenty of space for Me and my two kids and all our gear. The pouches all around the inside of the tent are great for organizing gloves, keys, flashlights, and storage bags. I am 5'8 and i can stand up in the center of tent without ducking.

The bag it comes with is icing on the cake. It holds everything neatly in place and you dont have to have an engineering degree to get it easily packed up and back in the bag. It even holds the footprint, 'sold seperatly', in one of the pouches.

No regrets with this purchase

4Excellent comfortable tent
By Ralph
My wife and I used this for a week camping on Vancouver Island and really liked it a lot. It's very easy to set up once you get the drill down (do it in your back yard a couple of times first). It rained almost every night and we were very comfortable and dry. One small leak developed in the floor and there was a little dampness from one of the walls, but overall it worked very well. I'm trying aftermarket waterproofing to fix these issues.

For 2 people this is luxury, full headroom, space to store stuff and get dressed along with a queen size air mattress, we really look forward to using it more.

See all 24 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Big House 4 Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo