# Family Camping Tents Discount Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12 Reviews

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:07:14 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Discounted Best Family Camping Tents "Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12" Best Buy for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12? We offer quality products Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12" 9.7 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12 Detail & Feature

  • Sets up in just minutes
  • Sleeps 12
  • 3-room tent,Includes 2 room dividers
  • Included rainfly, Fits 3 queen air mattresses
  • Material content: 190T coated polyester/steel

Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12: Description

    If you are looking for a large spacious cabin tent without the hassle then this is the tent for you! The Ozark Trail Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent sets up in just minutes. The secret is the main room of the tent is pre-assembled at the factory so all you have to do is unfold and extend the pre-attached frame. Then add the poles to each end of the tent and you are done. This tent can easily be setup in less than three minutes with just two people. Best of all, this three-room tent has plenty of room for up to three queen airbeds. Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12: Sets up in just minutes Sleeps 12 Material content: polyester/steel 3-room tent Included rainfly Includes 2 room dividers 6-pocket internal storage organizer Strong steel poles Fits 3 queen air mattresses Dimensions: 20'L x 10'W x 7'H

For those who have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you need to to check the client reviews & rates from several merchants. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item might be, and you can feel good knowing that this Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12 is probably the best selling item on today.

Get Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12 Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Great Tent For the Price
By Owens Family
We used this tent this weekend in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. During our camping trip it rained quite a bit. The tent remained completely dry. Overall we were very placed with this tent.
Pro's
It was easy to set up.
This is a 3 room tent with a lot of space. It is much bigger than it looks online.
There are optional dividers that you can use to separate the 3 rooms.
The middle room/living area is very tall. I would say the ceiling is about 7' in the middle.
Storage - There are several places to store your personal items in each of the 3 rooms. There is storage on the roof of the middle section of the tent as well.
Power cord accessibility was a nice feature - we brought a extension cord and put a surge protector strip cord inside the tent to plug in our cell phones at night.

Con's
The only thing this tent does not have is a hinged door. That is the only reason we did not rate this a 5.

This tent for the price is a great value. To get something similar you are paying 40-50% more from what I have seen online.

3Great tent, MAJOR PRICE GOUGING!
By Beowulf Blade
Awesome tent, but since Ozark Trail is the brand carried by Wally World, I checked their website; $199.97 and free shipping, bought it there, love the tent and love saving 100 bucks with shipping! I'd give the tent 5 stars, but the price gouging gets a 1 (so that's a 2 and a half, so I went with 3 stars). Buy the tent, just don't by it here.

5Easy Peasy!
By Janell Cook
This tent was awesome, easy setup and it went right back in the bag with ease, unlike some tents once you take down NEVER fits back in the bag to store it in. REALLY...REALLY ROOMY. We had three queen mattress and a large dog bed and we all had room. The room divider is nice and all the windows make it nice to look up at the stars!

See all 5 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12 .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12 .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12 .
Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12 Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12 for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12 Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12 On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo