#1 Family Camping Tents Purchase Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent Review

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:09:56 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Review Best Family Camping Tents "Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent" Good price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent? We offer quality products Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent" 8.9 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent Detail & Feature

  • One step instant camping tent, setup in 2 seconds, folds down in 5 seconds, unique automatic pole system, and one piece design.
  • Inner tent and ran fly double layers tent structure assure the tent stand in windy and rainy days. Pre-attached rain fly made the setup easier.
  • One large D shape 3 layers door, 2 mesh panels on inner tent are connect to 2 outside waterproof ventilation holes allow the fresh air cycle in to the tent.
  • Tent Dimensions: 220cm(L)x150cm(W)x110cm(H), sleep 2 adults. Package size:70cm(L)x16cm(W)x16cm(H). Weight:7.5 lb.
  • Comes with a carrying bag and metal stakes and menu.

Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent: Description

    One step instant camping tent, setup in 2 seconds, folds down in 5 seconds, unique automatic pole system, tent and frame are connected as one piece. Inner tent covered by rain fly, its double layers structure assure the tent stand in windy and rainy weather conditions. Pre-attached rain fly simplify the setup to only one step process. One large D shape 3 layers door, 2 mesh panels on inner tent are connect to 2 outside waterproof ventilation holes allow the fresh air cycle in to the tent.This Moon Nest instant tent is a unique one piece design, setup step is quick and easy, with a little practice, campers can set it up in the dark without any trouble. The fly is made from 190T Polyester PU 2000mm, floor material is PE 120g waterproof material.Tent Dimensions: 220cm(L)x150cm(W)x110cm(H), sleep 2 adults. Package size:70cm(L)x16cm(W)x16cm(H). Weight:7.5 lb. Frame: Durable fiberglass. Floor: PE 120gComes with a carrying bag and metal stakes and menu.

For those who have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & price ranges from several merchants. You will be glad to view how convenient this item may be, and you can feel good if you know this Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent is just about the best selling piece on today.

Get Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Favorite tent.
By Cherokee
The mechanism has worked perfectly so far. Sure makes set-up and take-down easy. Nylon appears to be good quality, and I like the integral rain fly. As long as the frame holds up ( and I don't currently see why it won't) it will remain my go-to tent. Price is more than reasonable when compared to like products.

4Plan on using it on our trip to Hawaii
By smart12
Easy to open and set up. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to hook it up. Small enough for luggage compartment and light weight is perfect.
Aloha

5Amazing Set-up and Take Down
By JoAnne Cornick
Just got our tent today and watched an online video to see how to set it up. This was MUCH quicker than the video showed. It literally took 5 seconds. Take down was equally easy and we were able to put the strap around it (this was the hardest part) and get it back in the carrying case with ease. Will be taking this on a 26 hour relay race this weekend and it's supposed to be raining, so we'll see how it holds up.

See all 4 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Instant Setup One Piece Camping Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo