# Family Camping Tents Best Seller 40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport On Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:20:36 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Best Best Family Camping Tents "40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport" Deals for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents 40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport? We offer quality products 40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents 40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport" 9 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport Detail & Feature

  • This tent model is ideal for commercial or recreational use.
  • High quality, heavy duty framework, with durable connectors and metal base.

40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport: Description

    o High quality Galvanized Steel Tubes Framework o 12 beautiful window style ,removable sidewalls 2 front back doors (removable) o Strong 100% waterproof PVC Tarp. o With roof Poles. o High strength metal joint fittings. o Easy and fast to set up suitable for all kinds of events o All necessary Hardware is included. Specifications:Dimensions: 40' ( 12 meter)x 20' ( 6 Meter)Frame Finish Heavy duty Electric Galvanized Steel poles w metal joint fittingsTop Cover Material : 480 gram PVC Side Wall Material : 350 gramPVCCanopy Color : WhiteTube Diameter : 1.65"Thickness of the Tube : 1.2 mmUsage : Carport, Portable Garage, Party Tent ; Wedding tent; Outdoor CanopyCanopy Gross Weight : 533 pounds (heavy duty)Packing: 6 cartonsThis tent requires approximately 4-6 people to set-up. We cannot be there to set this up for you, and we have no control over your local weather, wind, or soil conditions. It is up to you to determine if your assembly and anchoring of this canopy is sufficient. If you feel it needs to be held down better, you may need to purchase additional anchoring materials (stakes, weights etc.) locally.The roofs are are not designed to hold the loads of standing water or snow. You must keep the roof material properly tight. Note: ITEM NEEDS TO BE ANCHORED TO GROUND TO HOLD AGAINST WIND. SELLER NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WIND OR STORM DAMAGE TO ITEM, REGARDLESS OF ANCHORING METHOD

Should you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you must to check the consumer reviews & costs from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item could be, and you can feel good if you know this 40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport is one of the best selling product on today.

Get 40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Perfect tent
By Oakone Stone
Instead of renting a tent just like this for $1600 for the day, I purchased this one for $1400 including shipping for our outdoor wedding. The tent was AWESOME! It took 6 guys about 4-5 hours to set up the first time, and about 1-hour to take down. Next time would be much quicker I think. I highly recommend this seller and this tent. It was beautiful, worked perfectly and was exactly as pictured. When it got hot out, we took the sides of the tent off in a matter of minutes to cool things off. Shipping was very fast with standard shipping, but the boxes were very heavy. I recommend buying some packing tape if you want to put the tent back into the boxes after using the tent, since the boxes didn't survive very well taking everything out and putting everything back in after the wedding. I ended up selling the tent for almost as much as I bought it for after using it.

5Excellent Party Tent
By hard
I ordered this tent for family events and it was much bigger than expected and that was a good thing. We used for a Christmas party and it was able to fit over 30 people comfortably 8 tables and a DJ system. This was an excellent purchase for our big family.

5Great product and Great vendor!
By Stephen L Blake
This tent was purchased for our son's outdoor wedding reception last October. The event was held at a high end local event venue & this tent fit in the high dollar environment beautifully. The venue owner had our photographer take some extra pics featuring the tent to use promotionally with his property & bought one like it to offer as an add on service at the venue after seeing ours. This vendor was very helpful with my pre-purchase questions and the product quality is first rate. Get 4-6 BIG guys to help assemble & beware of wind until you get it anchored down really well. You'll need a pickup or van to haul everything & we bought some large plastic totes to store parts in as the cardboard shipping boxes died quickly.

See all 5 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents 40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents 40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents 40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents 40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport .
Best Family Camping Tents 40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents 40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents 40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents 40'x20' PVC Party Tent Heavy Duty Party Wedding Tent Canopy Gazebo Carport On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo