#1 Family Camping Tents Best Quality Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent On Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:43:07 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
where to buy Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent" deal for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent? We offer quality products Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent" 8 out of 10. based on 289 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent Detail & Feature

  • Large, 2-room family cabin tent comes with steel stakes, (2) gear lofts, (2) hanging pockets, mud mat, and storage duffel
  • Straight sidewalls maximizes interior space; full coverage fly and welded polyethylene floor for weather protection
  • Mesh Dutch "D" style door, (2) bay windows, (2) picture windows, and screened roof for visibility and cross breeze
  • Ultra-sturdy steel frame with hub connections and pin and ring system for easy set-up
  • Sleep capacity: 9; footprint: 14 x 14 feet; center ceiling height: 7.17 feet

Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent: Description

    9 - Person Wenzel Kodiak tent redefines home away from home. When Wenzel started making camping gear in 1887, America was a very different place. No TV, no video games, no cell phones. Of course, a lot's changed in 120+ years, but Wenzel's commitment to making family-friendly gear at a budget-friendly price hasn't budged an inch. The legacy lives on with the family-ready Kodiak tent. Surprisingly affordable for the size, with spacious comfort for up to 9 happy campers. And while other tents of this magnitude require an engineering degree to assemble, the Kodiak's steel pin-and-ring set-up makes set-up a less time-consuming, less infuriating endeavor. Of course, it's all brought to you at a hugely affordable price, true to Wenzel form. Base measures 14 x 14-Feet, plenty of room for 9, Center height is a generous 7-Feet 2-Inch, with a 6-Feet 3-Inch eave height, Pin-and-ring system / connecting hubs make set-up surprisingly painless. Mesh dutch D-style door, 2 bay windows, 2 picture windows and roof for visibility and nice cross breeze; Sonic-sealed welded polyethylene floor for toughness and sure dryness. Sewn-in room divider creates 2 separate rooms. Straight sidewalls and full coverage fly for added weather protection. Additional rear lockers / vents add ground breeze and extra storage. Includes steel and plastic stakes, 2 gear lofts, 2 hanging pockets, mud mat, and storage duffel.

In case you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you must to check the customer reviews & price ranges from several merchants. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item could be, and you can feel good knowing that this Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent is among the best selling product on today.

Check Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Fairweather Family Camping Approved!
By Sally Fillmore
REAR BUILT-IN STORAGE CUBBIES:
The back wall of the tent has no windows but it does have two extended duffel size (2'wx2'dx8-14"h[graduated]) storage compartments and inside of those compartments are screen windows with internal zippers and external eave coverage. The screen windows are approx. 1" off the ground so this is definitely not the side of the tent you want facing uphill if you even suspect a light rain may occur. Other reviewers had difficulty understanding why there were screen windows in these cubbies, even speculating they cause a safety concern for theft or flawed attempts at cross ventilation. As a parent of young children, I'm going to address this with what was automatically obvious for us as our kids climbed inside and immediately zipped themselves up inside those storage cubbies. The windows are there for SAFETY...if a young child or animal is stuck in there without a vent, they would cook quickly inside - not to mention your deodorant or other goodies you may have stored in your bag inside of the cubby.

TENT FLOOR:
The base of the tent is the standard tarp-type material used in most tents and the seams where it is sewn to the sides of the tent are at ground level; this is NOT a "bathtub" style tent floor which has the floor go a few inches up the inside of the tent to allow it to keep water out if it accumulates as in a heavy downpour of rain. In other words, double check the forecast and if there is a chance of anything more than mist - you need a different tent or to add another tarp under this tent and clip it up the sides on the outside to help keep water flow out.

WINDOWS:
The side windows are triangles with the top tip pointed out at an approx. 35' angle from the tent, allowing moisture to run off the tent rather than in the window. Zipper closure is two zippers meeting at internal top point; this does add an additional secure line to ground on each side of the tent to keep it at that angle. The entire roof of this tent is a vent, made of screen material with the exception of a center solid support that runs both across the width and length of the tent [+]. There are roof eave triangle vents on either side above the side triangle windows. The front window with the # design gives the screen material support to prevent it from sagging as well as helping to minimize damage if you have a run in the fabric that tears open (it is not strictly for aesthetics as some others have concluded); it has 2 internal zippers down either side and the zippers stop at such a point that there is an additional 6" of window screen that is covered by the material and does not allow air flow due to this [design flaw]. *NOTE: vents do not have zippers/are not manually able to be closed and must rely on the tent fly for coverage; windows can be zippered to close

SETUP:
My husband set this up by himself in 40 minutes following directions to a T with 3 kids running circles around him. I had expected from reviews that he would need my assistance but this simply was not the case.

DESIGN: The light color material used on the majority of the tent reflects light and reduces heating passively through this. I like that the tent has only a single door and our children who will be sleeping in the portion of the tent without the door will need to wake us up to get out of the tent at night; this reassures me to my family's safety; if you have grown children or only adults camping, consider this. Each of the two rooms is equivalent in size and fits a queen size bed with walking room around one side as well as an area large enough to stand to get dressed and store bags or a cooler at foot or head of the bed. The sides of the tent are pretty close to perpendicular with the ground so you are less likely to accidentally brush against it and break the moisture seal at night, letting in condensation from dew.

IMPROVEMENTS: I wish there were ties to string up our lantern or flashlight pockets inside, it is large enough to need a light at night and that would've been convenient. The top edge of the tent sags inward above the window and door due to lack of support...a simple support lengthwise across the tent would easily fix this issue.

4Works when used correctly
By Aliannher
We got this tent August of 2010 and took it on a 4 day trip over Labor Day. The weather was great except for the last night and we had light steady rain. Because of strong winds leading up to our trip we were not able to take the time to do waterproofing spray and seam sealer so we did not expect a waterproof tent. It leaked slightly at the floor, but we were all still dry. We did not use it at all in 2011 due to life changes and took it out again the first weekend in May 2012. We got it set up and were hit with 15-25 mph winds for 36 hours straight. Everything survived. We have plenty of space with 2 adults, a great dane and 2 miniature dachshunds. We were just commenting that there is plenty room for a full sized crib if need be. We also had room to safely run a tent safe Mr. Heater Little Buddy heater all night as well. I would never expect this tent to stand up to several days of high winds or heavy rain, that's just not what it's made for. Also, we lost our stakes and had to buy the generic yellow plastic ones. This ended up working out better I believe. There are more stake loops in the tent than the number of stakes that come with the tent so having the extra stakes made me feel like it was more secure to the ground. Expect to need 36-40 stakes with you. It takes 34 stakes to use every stake loop and then have a few extra in case any break (which they do).

3Nice for weekend camping in good weather
By TentCamperMT
My husband and I are traveling the state for our work this summer, and are tent-camping. This tent has been through 1 month of camping. In that month, a metal pole has snapped in half, and two guy-lines have torn from the seams in the wind. The tent fly is too small to cover more than a straight down mild rain. We have experienced much of the same rainy, windy weather as most of the country, and in week one, the tent started leaking at the zipper and around the edges. We are going to have to buy another tent after one month of camping, because this is not able to handle the weather. We do, however, recommend this tent for the size and height. The setup is not too bad for a large tent, with two people setting it up. This would be good for a nice summer weekend camp with no hint of rain in sight.

See all 71 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Kodiak Family Cabin Dome Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo