#1 Family Camping Tents Cheap Ledge Tarantula Tent Reviews

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:04:23 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Price Compare Best Family Camping Tents "Ledge Tarantula Tent" Deals for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Ledge Tarantula Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Tarantula Tent? We offer quality products Ledge Tarantula Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Tarantula Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Ledge Tarantula Tent" 7.7 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Ledge Tarantula Tent Detail & Feature

  • Size: 92 inches x 58 inches (Height 42 inches), Weight: 6.2 lb
  • Dual Vestibule, Dual Door, 2 Person Design
  • 2 Fiberglass Poles for Durability
  • 800mm Waterproofing Rain Fly and Tub Floor with 100% Heat Tape Seams
  • Full Coverage Rainfly, 2 Interior Pockets, Aluminum Stakes, Gear Loft

Ledge Tarantula Tent: Description

    With the Tarantula you get a premium feature rich tent with all the bells and whistles for the perfect price. Easy to assemble with bonuses on space from the dual vestibule, dual door configuration.

In case you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you need to to check the client reviews & prices from several stores. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item may be, and you will probably feel good if you know this Ledge Tarantula Tent is probably the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Ledge Tarantula Tent Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great tent for the price
By Jordan Peters
This is a great tent for the price. It has the same features as the expensive tents, but at a fraction of their price. pros- 2 doors so there is no having to crawl over one another, only around a pound heavier than the expensive tents, nice rain fly with vents and windows, cool tarantula logo, tarp floor that repels water(the expensive tents use the same material as the top to get it lighter, but it will absorb water), little loop on the ceiling for hanging a lantern etc, perfect size for two grown people, nice high ceiling so it doesn't condensate water vapor from breath in cold weather(the vents also help), rain fly door is nice to put shoes under so they don't get wet from dew or rain.
cons- doesn't pack very small(22in x 7in), i have to put it on the bottom of my 3400CI pack instead of inside.
overall, it is totally worth it if you don't have 300 dollars to spend on a "better" tent.

UPDATE: After using this on a few longer hikes, I have decided it is not quite worth it if you are looking for a really light tent. It is quite heavy, as other reviews state, and is not the best choice for long hikes. It is however great for park camping and is made quite well. Otherwise I would recommend opting for a lighter and more compact tent.

5Heck of a tent.
By Alicia Ronquillo
I bought this tent as a birthday present to myself this year. Since i do a lot of winter camping, I am hard on gear and need it to hold up. 2 snow storms and one rainy/windy night and I was a customer for life. This is a great tent, and not just for the money. real roomy, light, and versatile. My dog likes the vestibule so now he can be close to me and still come and go when he needs to take care of business. I would buy another one. I know this won't be my last tent but it will at least....last!

5Great tent, not for cold weather, but otherwise absolutely fantastic, easy to set up, and tiny.
By vince
Great for my wife and I. I was very nervous about size, which is why I eventually settled on this one. As a 6' 4 guy, I still lay very comfortably in this tent. My wife and I fit 2 inflatable mattresses in here with no problem and a bit of space on the top and bottom of them.

Absolutely the best lightweight tent for 1 or 2 people you will find for under $100 for the following reasons:

- The base/bathtub is incredible, and was the reason I chose this over Colemans and a few others I was eyeing up at Cabela's in the same price range.
- The Ventilation is incredible. This is a double-sword, however, for cold weather. This thing will be good for slightly warmer autumn days at the most. Otherwise, even with the rain fly, there's just too much airflow through it, which again - is great for warmer weather. Also, the windows ARE a bit revealing without the fly on it, which I suppose could be an issue, but not for me.
- Very lightweight (honestly who could complain about the size/weight of this thing, I mean c'mon...
- Easy to setup - like, really, really easy.
- Cool looking design, other than the rainfly (in the cons) - this thing is a really cool looking tent.

There are however slight cons, which aren't even enough to take stars off to be honest:

- The rain fly "vestibule" thing (entryway, whatever) is kinda weird, but is definitely functional and adds a bit of space for shoes/boots/etc.
- The rain fly is kinda ugly. Again, who cares, and the actual tent is a very cool looking tent.
- Not for cold weather - already knowing this, it is not a con at all, in fact it is a perk.
- Crappy stakes - it's whatever though, with any of these cheaper tents - just buy replacements once you use the ones that come with it until they break or whatever.

See all 48 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Tarantula Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Ledge Tarantula Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Tarantula Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Tarantula Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Tarantula Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Tarantula Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Tarantula Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Tarantula Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo