# Family Camping Tents Cheap EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent Comparison

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:05:40 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent" Best Buy for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent? We offer quality products EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent" 8 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • 9-pole cabin style tent with 10x13 floor space and 7' center height sleeps eight people with comfort.
  • Removable divider curtain creates two rooms for privacy, or roll back to reveal one large room
  • 2 large D-style opposing doors, with half windows, allow versatile entry
  • 6 windows (2 in doors, 4 in side panels)offer visibility and ventilation
  • Full mesh roof allows circulation of air and reduces condensation

EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent: Description

    The Copper Canyon 8 is a great cabin-style design for a 8 person tent with its vertical walls maximizing comfort and livability; ideal for the use of cots. The floor area is 130 sq ft with a center height of 7’ making this a great amount of space for 8 people! The walls are made of 75D poly 1200mm and 68D poly no-see-um mesh. The fly is a 75D Stormshield polyester 1200mm. The frame is 16mm/12.7 fiberglass + 19.5mm steel. This spacious and sturdy tent will allow the whole gang to hang out, stretch out, and sleep well.

When you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you should to check the purchaser reviews & costs from several merchants. You will be glad to view how convenient this item is usually, and you will probably feel good understanding that this EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent is probably the best selling product on today.

Get EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

3Not the best quality
By David Carmack
I purchased this tent based on the great reviews it received. I have used it all season and just now giving my review of my experience with this tent. It got used 7 times this season, ranging from a weekend to a week.

Pros- It is easy to set up even with 1 person. With 2 you can have it set up pretty quick. The size of the tent is great, I'm 6' and can easily stand up throughout the whole tent. I like the 2 doors, one on each side of the tent. Ventilation is great.

Not impressed with how it held up through the rain. My experience was that both doors had some leaks, even after I made sure it was zipped properly. It rained every time I camped this season and the doors leaked each time. I just made sure that there was a towel at the base of the door when it rained. The tent is large enough that it wasn't a huge issue with me, and nothing else seemed to leak.

Cons- This is the main reason I just give this tent 3 stars. And even that I feel is a bit generous.
The floor of the tent is the same material as the sides of the tent. Most tents are tarp like material. It feels as though this floor won't last very long. I highly recommend using a good quality tarp under this tent to protect it. I feel the floor of this tent could have been better quality.

Another con is I continue to have problems with the poles that support the roof of this tent. I have had 2 of the poles break apart while I am setting up. The shock cord that keeps the sections of the pole together continues to break. Luckily I've had a repair kit and was able to repair the poles.

Bottom line- If you are a serious tent camper and looking for a quality tent that will last more than a few season, I would look at other tents. I will be nursing this tent along so I hope to at least get one more season out of it.

5impressed
By kokslols
field tested twice: read the instruction the first time, no need for the piece of paper the 2nd time and set up in 5 min with two people (you should have more than one camper or you don't the tent this size of course); large windows, well ventilated no bugs in, adjustable flaps blocking the view and rain from outside but remain breathable, no leak in heavy rain all night, nice small opening for running electric cable to utility pole in camp site (rain did not get in either) but better if on two sides or you might need a long extension cord for the purpose, center hook for lantern, sturdy material and light weight, and packing is as easy as unpacking.
It has 10'x13' base. The rule of thumb is using smaller underlay so that water could be absorbed by the soil instead of running between the tent base and the larger groundsheet (than the base); however I use 12'x16' tarp though on developed ground and experienced no leak or wetness from bottom in stormy night and everything inside is dry. Don't take my words for it; try yourself and you will appreciate the reality.
Con: missing a built-in AC.

5Great Tent!!
By John Kusala
Easy up-Easy Down. Roomy. Withstood steady winds and gusts for two weeks. Design features are well thought out. Very happy with this tent.

See all 10 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents EUREKA! Copper Canyon 8 2 Room 8 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo