# Family Camping Tents Purchase Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:05:27 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Best Best Family Camping Tents "Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent" Deals for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent? We offer quality products Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent" 7.8 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Packed Weight: 44lb 6oz
  • Minimum Weight: 41lb 8oz
  • Floor Area: 192ft2
  • Dimensions: (l x w x h): 192" x 144" x 96"
  • Pole Type: Steel / Fiberglass

Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent: Description

    *Room divider panel. *Fast and easy to set up freestanding design with color-coded clip and sleeve construction. *Keeps water out with waterproof taped seams. *Mesh wall panels for optimum ventilation. *Internal storage pockets to keep essentials handy. *Noiseless zipper pulls. *Guyout points. *Packed Dimensions: 12" x 31" Seasons: 3 Number of Doors: 2 Number of Vestibules: 0 Number of Poles: 11 Pole Type: Steel / Fiberglass Wall Material: 40D Polyester, No-See-Um Mesh Floor Material: 66D Polyester, 1000mm Fly Material: 66D Polyester, 1000mm

In case you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & rates from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item is usually, and you will feel good understanding that this Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent is probably the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

2Not solid enough
By J. McDevitt
We had to take this down less than 24 hours after set-up as it couldn't handle even a small amount of wind. It was set up in our yard on a normal day. It's certainly nice and spacious, but seams were opening and poles were bending by morning. This would probably work alright in an area with dense tree coverage or some other wind block, but we had to return it.

3Roomy, huge, easy assembly, roomy n huge
By Darlene
Roomy, huge wow.....love it! Kept warm with our small heater, thought we'd be cold given its size n large top that is mostly screen without the rain flap. Very sturdy, nice n breezy. Love the doors on 2 sides, great bonus when setting up inside. Wish the floor was made of stronger material as we are afraid we will rip it. We are going to put a very large carpet like fabric on the floor before set up next time. Only problem beside the thin floor material is that the door zippers kept getting caught in the flap covering the outside zipper. If you hold your fingers between the flap and the zipper while zipping and unzipping it won't get caught but who has time for that, or who can remember to that that each time?..and if guests r going in and out, like our grand kids did, it got caught every time. Would be nice, given
the cost of the tent if the floor was better n the zipper was catch proof. It did not rain so we can't comment on whether it will leak or not. We are going on a 10 day in the porcupine mts so we hope it's leak proof, rain n storm proof! Doesn't look as big from the outside but once inside, you have plenty for room to spare. We had 2 twin never flats, a night table and 2 twin mattresses for the grand kids n still had room for 2 chairs if we wanted them in the tent. Plenty of walking space with all that in the tent. Glad we found this size. Sides are straight so you get all the space inside. Please don't leak! I'll give it five stars if it doesn't leak. Took one star off for cheap flooring n one star off for zippers getting caught every time we used the door zippers. If it doesn't leak then it's a 4star tent. It the material rips in the floor or zipper this tent is just a good idea but not adult or kid proof.

5roomy..easy set up!
By burro
very pleased with the quality of the tent material.set up only took about 20 minutes with two people - instructions easy to follow. very roomy,I plan on using this tent Four Seasons, all year long. been camping for over 30 plus years, have had many big tents, this may be my favorite! Won't really know until I try it for four four seasons.

See all 5 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Slumberjack Grand Lodge 12 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo