Family Camping Tents Cheap Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch Cheapest

0 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

barneyl...@gmail.com

no leída,
6 jul 2014, 9:52:31 a.m.6/7/14
para family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Review Best Family Camping Tents "Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch" best product for you

Are You Searching For Best Family Camping Tents "Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch? We offer quality products Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch" 8 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch Detail & Feature

  • Size - 100-Inch X 70-Inch (Height 50-Inch) Weight 6.5 pound; T8 Compression sack, 3 : 11 inch Aluminum Poles, 100 percent Heat Tape with Tub Floor
  • Dual Vestibule, Dual Door, 3 Person Design
  • 1800 mil Waterproofing on Fly
  • Full Coverage Rainfly, 4 Interior Pockets, Aluminum Stakes, Gear Shed
  • 3 - 11 inch Aluminum Poles for Strength and Durability

Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch: Description

    We pride ourselves on our designs and quality. We offer high-end specs at an affordable price. The Recluse 3 man Tent is a great backpacking tent. With its 11-inch aluminum poles, it makes for an extremely lite and easy pack. It comes with a T8 compression sack to save room in your pack. You'll love the innovative and useful design.

For those who have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you must to check the buyer reviews & charges from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item can be, and you will feel good acknowledge that this Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch is among the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Reclusive in the Maroon Bells, Colorado
By Rene M Richard
Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R3KU8KQMFDDTT3 It' not truly a "Review" video, simply one of it in use in the Maroon Bells Wilderness just outside of Aspen. It took my wife and I maybe 5 min.s to set it up....easy! Roomy for two plus some gear. When I lay down and stretched out with my arms above my head I didn't touch either side of the tent with my hands or feet and I'm 6 ft. tall. Roomy but still cozy! The floor is thin. You should use a footprint or tarp underneath. I did make a tarp footprint that extends to under the vestibule for a dry floor for packs, dog, shoes and a clean entrance to the main tent. I did leave my footprint at home for weight reduction so I simply got on the ground and cleared away any sharp twigs or rocks before setting it up. It did rain all night off and on. Stayed high and dry inside. Not a drop. Very nice hearing the rain drops on the tent all night. I did waterproof the tent upon first buying it as ALL tents should be. I went over the seams, corners, tub floor and even casually sprayed the rain fly, so there's no surprise there was not leakage. I think it's a comfy roomy tent for the price! No complaints at all! Easy and quick to pack up. Sticks work like a charm. I love this tent!

5Great for motorcycle camping
By Mikeyk
I just recently got back into camping last year after about a 30 year hiatus and have now started motorcycle camping. I got this Recluse tent as a Christmas gift last year. I have gotten to camp with it a couple times since then. The poles break down in 11" sections and that is why I chose it. (From what I was told by Ledge Sports, the orange Recluse comes with the 11" poles. The older green Recluse which was made in 2012 comes with the longer regular size poles.) It breaks down into a very compact package which makes it perfect for motorcycle camping. I can fit it along with a sleeping bag, inflatable sleeping pad, inflatable pillow and a few other misc items in the trunk of my Goldwing. That makes it a breeze to pack for road trips. It took a little while to figure out how to set it up as no instructions come with it. I found several photos online without the fly cover and was able to do it. I made sure to practice prior to using it. I can now get it up pretty quickly and can do it by myself. I haven't experienced any rain with it yet but am not worried after reading plenty of other reviews of the Recluse tent. I like that it has a full size front and rear door opening. Also with the rain fly on, you get a small vestibule in both the front and rear to keep some of your gear dry if you want to keep it out of the tent. It has enough inside room for one person and gear. However it would be a little cramped with 2 people and gear but could be done. I don't see how 3 adults could fit inside unless 2 share one sleeping bag. The floor shape is a little odd so the tarp I use needs a little tweaking so it doesn't stick out around the base. The zipper pulls are kind of flimsy and I had one break already. I just have to figure out a replacement pull but the zipper is still fully functional. Overall I am very happy with this tent. I plan on getting many years use out of it.

5Great tent for the money
By Craig Evans
Have used this tent a few times now on a snow camp out and a very rainy camp out. It is very spacious for a 3 man tent, actually digger than expected so I might end up getting a 2 man tent as well now. The outside door opening opposite of the inside door does take getting used to but it keeps the elements out when getting in/out. I think the only option this tent is missing is a footprint but if you roll it right you can get a tarp to fit in the cinch sack with the tent.

See all 5 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch .
Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Ledge Sports Recluse Lightweight 3 Person Tent, Orange, 100 x 70 Inch On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar