@ Family Camping Tents Top Quality Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617 Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:07:28 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Best Reviews of Best Family Camping Tents "Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617" Deals for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617? We offer quality products Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617" 9 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617 Detail & Feature

  • Free Standing 2 Pole System with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles; Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
  • Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
  • Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors; 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
  • Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection; Half Mesh Walls increase ventilation
  • 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut

Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617: Description

    If you want to stay dry on your next trip and avoid the hassle of faulty zippers, we have the tents for you. The Chaos is a one continuous pole design, free standing tent that is enhanced with 2 doors for easy entry and 2 vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection. Extra large #8 zippers make opening and closing the doors and vestibules a breeze. The Chaos has 7000 series aluminum poles that are strong and lightweight. Assembly is really easy with the tent clips that just snap in place over the poles. The poles are all shock corded together as one continuous system. With a factory sealed fly and floor seams, you're sure to stay dry in rainy weather. The polyester fly and floor are urethane coated, factory sealed seams for maximum weather proofness. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. The mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improves star gazing. All these combined features, make the Chaos a great choice for any backpacking trip.

If you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you need to to check the purchaser reviews & prices from several retailers. You will be glad to see how convenient this item can be, and you will probably feel good knowing that this Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617 is among the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617 Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Great tent
By J. Allan
We got this tent as a rental from an outfitter. We were surprised, we were expecting a Kelty Gundison. We did not despair, figuring the outfitters knew what they were doing. We weren't disappointed either. This tent is light, compact. It weighs the same and is only slightly bigger when compressed than our ten year old three man backpacking tent (Eureka Pinnacle). It is a breeze to put up. My husband managed it the first time in the dark and the rain in just a few minutes. The two-pole clip system that many of these tents have is great for this. Looking at the build quality, it seemed sturdier than a similar REI tent we looked at. (The clips looked thicker and the floor didn't feel as thin). We got a ground cloth which we used and a gear loft which we didn't. I think my favorite feature about this tent is the awesome vents in the fly that pop open and still keep you dry. There are also clear plastic windows in the fly which are kind of cheesy, but it's nice to be able to see out. My only gripe is a small one and that is in the design of the gear vestibules. The zippers pull from the bottom, so if you are in the tent and want to get out you have to lean way out to reach the zipper. The vestibule is somewhat useless, I think since it is wide and low. This is a really common tent design and I can't figure out why these vestibules are so popular. There's not much you can really do with them. If you had four people with four backpacks, there's no way you'd get them all in there.

We just mostly use the vestibules to keep our shoes dry. It does that fine, but our Eureka Pinnacle does as well and has no extra vestibule zipper to cope with, just an overhang that will keep a small amount of stuff dry. When the weather was nice we pinned back the vestibules so that it was easier to get in and out of the tent. There was also the option to just have half the vestibule open, which worked really well.
If the zipper on the vestibule pulled from the top, I'd probably have given it a five star review.

5Great tent - Great company
By Seth Ritter
NIce, Nice nice. Just got back from a 3-day adventure with the new Lynx 4. Easiest tent I've ever set up. Hey, believe the first instruction to: DO A TRIAL SET UP BEFORE GOING... I did, and one of the poles snapped in half immediately... grrrrrrr. BUT, I called Alps and their SUPER customer service FedExed a pole set in time for the outing, no Q's asked. That's my kind of customer support!

We had some brief, but heavy downpours in East Tennessee and I stayed high and dry and so did my gear under the vestibules. Easy in and out with the spacious doors (smooth zippers) I'm 5'8' and could step out rather than crawl out. The rainfly has adjustable top vents and it was quite comfortable with mid 60 temps at night. I have no doubt that the Lynx can handle some severe weather.

The Lynx 4 is definitely a well made tent that will see several years of action. Great value for the features and quality. I'm glad I'd read several tent reviews and stumbled across this brand. Oh, and I'm a space hog so this tent is just for me usually, but my wife and I still have plenty of room. 4 people? Mmmm, kids maybe. Lynx 4, a great tent from a great company.

5liked it
By BIg_Sarge_NJ
used this tent for the first time last weekend...had me 6'3 250 lbs, my gf who is 5'4 120lbs, and thre girls ages 6,5 and 4... had enough room but i was a little snug up against the wall of the tent...i liked the ventilation alot and it stayed humidity free for the most part...was in the low 30's at night, no precip...easy to set up and was light enough for its size...i would recommend buying this tent and im looking forward to using it again....

See all 20 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617 .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617 .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617 .
Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617 Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617 for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617 Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Alps Mountaineering Lynx Clay/Rust Tent, 4 Person 5424617 On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo