#1 Family Camping Tents Don't miss Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:51:26 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Review Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent" Deals for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent? We offer quality products Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent" 9.7 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Shock corded fiberglass poles and fast feet for easy set-up
  • Ridgepole on fly over front door and rear window for weather protection
  • Hanging divider curtain creates two separate rooms
  • Single doors with inside flap zippered window, four mesh windows, and three mesh roof vents for cross breeze
  • Includes stakes, gear loft, two hanging pockets and a storage duffel

Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent: Description

    One of Wenzel's largest, most spacious tents if your looking for extra room. The Great Basin base is 18 ft. x 10 ft. x 76" center height. With Dutch "D" style doors, 4 mesh windows and roof vents for ventilation, you'll stay comfortable throughout the night. You'll stay nice and dry with the welded polyethylene floor and removable seam-sealed fly, which includes a ridge pole that creates an awning over the front door and back window. The shock corded, multi-diameter, fiberglass poles with fast feet system make for easy setup and gives you more room by creating more head room and living space. Two removable divider curtains with "I" zippers creates three separate rooms--giving each member of the family some privacy. Also includes gear loft and two convenience pockets, an E-port for electrical cords, and pre-attached guy ropes for added stability.

Should you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you must to check the consumer reviews & costs from several outlets. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item could be, and you may feel good realizing that this Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent is amongst the best selling product on today.

Check Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great tent for family of 4 + dog
By Max
I took my time to research other tents (within price range), and what people say about them. And finally, I've bought this one for my family camping trip to Main. There was 4 people and the dog. Plenty of space for everyone. We've placed supplies and a small dining table with benches in the middle room. And two beds in each "side" room.

INSTALLATION: It took me around 10 minutes to raise this tent from start to finish. VERY easy! And even less to disassemble it. Had no trouble at all to pack it back into it's original carrying bag. Please note, that it was our first camping trip in decades.

WEATHER: We've experienced almost two days of heavy rain inside this tent. No leaks from roof, floor or anywhere. Keep in mind that all windows and door must be closed, of course. The "roof ventilation" is great. Meaning that it is a summer tent. If you're planning a trip, and the nights are cold - it's the same as sleeping outside. So, get REALLY warm sleeping bags.

OVERALL: Of course there are better tents, and tents a lot larger then this one. Questions for you to answer are: Do you really NEED it? And do you want to spend couple thousands of dollars instead of couple hundreds? For me it was easy to answer those questions. I'm not planning an expedition. I will MAYBE use this tent once or twice a year. It is more than roomy enough for my family. It's quick and easy to install and uninstall everything. And the construction is very durable.

So, I would recommend this tent to anyone who wants a nice roomy tent without paying too much.

518X10 Family Dome Tent
By nelson
This tent is huge! Extremely easy to set-up! And, the sides do not slope down much, so standing room is pretty much the same across the length of the tent. Only negative thing I can say about this tent is the red awning part doesn't stick out as far as I'd like it to. Order the solar powered rope light and the tent will have lights for the evening.

5used for teens
By jeankelly
It worked well for about 8 kids. It rained and they were dry. Easy to put up and take down.

See all 14 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Great Basin 18&#39x10&#39 3 Room 10 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo