# Family Camping Tents The Best Of Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:59:30 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Affordable Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent" available for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent? We offer quality products Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent" 7.9 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Coleman Canyon Breeze Tent WeatherTec 10 Person Tent
  • 19' x 12' and 7' 5" Center Height
  • CPX 6 Compatible - Bulit in LED Lighting System with Fan
  • Exclusive pin-and-ring design and Insta-ClipTM attachments
  • Exclusive WeatherTecTM System. Keeps you dry -- GuaranteedTM

Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent: Description

    The brand new Coleman Canyon Breeze Tent sleeps 10 people and has a 7' 5" center height! You will never be scrunched in this model, as it has room enough for 3 queen sized beds, and you can keep all of your stuff organized with the two hanging tent storage organizers that are included. Perhaps the best feature of this tent is the WeatherTec System, that keeps you dry--Guaranteed. Not only that, but the Canyon Breeze Tent includes a built-in LED lighting system, and fan!

In case you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you must to check the consumer reviews & charges from several shops. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item can be, and you will feel good acknowledge that this Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent is probably the best selling item on today.

Check Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Great tent with some weak spots
By John K
Great, roomy tent. Plastic hubs are weak. Broke one the first time I put it up. It's best to insert the tent poles into the hub first, then into the bottom clips. When removing the tent poles, it's best to remove them from the bottom clips before removing them from the hub.

To strengthen the hubs, I cut a piece of 1-3/8" galvanized top rail about 2-1/2" long. I took an angle grinder and cut slots out to slide over the single shaft side. I used electrical tape to assure that it stays in place. There should be no further issues with the hub. The galvanized rail should eliminate the flex point.

Also, the plastic clip that holds the light fixture in place is very weak. When you get the tent, it's best to just go ahead and remove it. Replace it with velcro. It's much easier to use, and much more convenient.

This is a tent for warm weather. Very well ventilated.

5Follow-up review
By Craig Rice
This is a follow up review on this tent. We took it out for a 4 day weekend stay and had a great time with it. We had hard rain, 20-25 mph winds and 39 degree temps!! The tent held up just great. However, this tent is not for cold weather!! Had 2 small propane heaters going and it barely made a difference. The entire top of the tent is netting which will be great for this summer in the desert of S central Az. The light which comes with the tent is really quite good, don't need 150W out in the middle of nowhere! Needless to say, we didn't use the fan! We really love this tent and it had a real work out. Roomy, my oh my we have a lot of room in this tent and can stand up in it and walk around, along with a Q size air bed! Can't go wrong with this one!!

4Extremely Roomy!!
By W. Whitney
We bought this tent last year after the wind shredded our old Coleman tent. I am 5' 3" and managed to put this tent together in the backyard as a test run, all on my own, without any help. The only problem I had was the light/fan, I couldn't reach the top center of the tent to connect it. Had to go get a step ladder from the house to connect that part. This year I will be headed out a day early on our first trip and will have to set up the tent on my own. I am planning to crawl into the tent before I put it up and connect the light. That way, when I lift up the tent, the light is already connection and I don't have to wonder how this short stuff is going to get that light connected. The tent is very tall, no ducking required at all!

The very first time we went out camping with this tent, my husband did manage to break one of the connectors. He's one these guys that will just force something into place and not stop and think something might be wrong. He actually had it twisted and cause the connector to be too taught. Which, in turn, caused it to snap in two when he forced the pole into the hole. We did the only right thing to do and wrapped it up with duct tape and it has been fine ever since. The only frustrating thing about this situation is that I have searched for a replacement connector and have not been able to find one. If they are out there, they aren't easy to find.

My only real complaint, and why this tent didn't get 5 stars, with the tent was that we had one hell of a wind and rain storm while we were out, we actually went home early because of it. One of the the canvas tabs ripped off one of the corners, one of the corners were the tent is staked to the ground. I have found that every single Coleman tent I have ever owned had crappy canvas tabs with crappy stitching. Anyone with decent sewing skills could repair the canvas tabs with ease, which we have done.

My husband and I loved this tent so much that this year we decided to buy a 2nd one of the Canyon Breeze tents and use the old one for "spare parts." This tent is huge and can hold all of our family and all of our gear!! The old one is still in good enough condition that it can be put up, even with it's redneck duct taped connector. Which leaves us with a spare tent in case we need it for any reason.

Edit: The new tent arrived and we decided to set it up in the yard, just to make sure everything was ok with it. Let me just say that they have changed a few things. On the surface it doesn't seem like anything major was changed. But, getting the poles in place was a LOT easier this time and not nearly as "tight" as the first one. The stakes that came with it, while still not the best, are easily twice as thick as the first tent. The only other obvious change is actually not with the tent itself, but with the storage of items in the carry case. They have upgraded the elastic wrappers for the poles. The old tent was strips of tent material that tied around the poles. Now they are elastic straps, like a rubber band. Even my husband needed to get a step stool this time to plug in the fan/light. I don't recall that he needed to do that with the first tent. Which makes me think they changed the dimensions of the tent slightly.

A tip for assembly and breakdown: We put the flexible poles in first, with the green and yellow ones going in first, which form the square top. Then putting in the grey poles that cross in the center. This helped quite a bit. Then we put in the side poles, inserting into the connectors first, then inserting into the ground stakes. After that we put in the blue flex poles, for the sides and rigid poles.

See all 10 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Canyon Breeze 10 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo