@ Family Camping Tents Discount Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person) Discount

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:52:58 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Shop For Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person)" Cheap for you

Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person)" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person)? We offer quality products Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person). We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person), leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person)" 7.8 out of 10. based on 189 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person) Detail & Feature

  • Floor Area: 110 square feet plus 40 square feet
  • Peak Height: 82 inches
  • Weight: 28 pounds, 1 ounce
  • Number of Doors: 1
  • Number of Windows: 5

Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person): Description

    Offering an excellent combination of living and sleeping space, the Grandview Dome Tent is an ideal choice for family camping. With a roomy main dome tent and a fully enclose-able adjoining screen room, the Grandview sleeps 7 people in the main tent and 2 more in the screened room. The tent offers ample ventilation and access with an inverted "T" door and a "D" style door, five mesh windows, a mesh roof, and the mesh room. Constructed with a fiberglass and steel frame, the Grandview's patented pentadome structure with fast-feet system is easy to set-up. The Grandview features a weather-tight welded polyethylene floor, steel and plastic stakes for grounding your spot, and comes complete with a gear loft, two hanging pockets, and a convenient storage duffel for organization.

Should you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you must to check the buyer reviews & costs from several outlets. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item could be, and you will probably feel good if you know this Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person) is probably the best selling product on today.

Check Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person) Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great tent
By Fred DePaso
I used this tent once so far. It did rain an we stayed dry. Tent is easy to set up but a little different from the tent I had normally set up. I like the foyer because you can store all your equipment in it. Unlike the Coleman version the screened in windows zip up so no water gets in. I can easily stand up in this tent an I am 5'11 1/2".

5Great tent
By Amazon Customer
I recently got a chance to use this tent on a trip to Shashone Falls, Idaho. I set it up in the back yard and sprayed it down well with a hose and there was no leaks whatsoever. When camping in Idaho it rained pretty heavily for several hours and there were no leaks that were the tent's fault. I misplaced a piece to the front tent pole that keeps the porch up so there was some water that leaked in due to that but that was my fault for losing the piece. I was able to rig up a temporary fix with bungee cords and no more leaks after that. Lots of bugs around the tent, but none of them were able to get in through the mesh of the tent as far as I was aware. 1 fly got through the door, but that is all. Velcro and zippers on the doors all seemed to be pretty sturdy. Loved the fact that there were zippers along the bottom and in the middle and really like the porch area when I had the piece to get the porch set up. I later found that piece so I will test the porch out again later. I have not rain proofed anything and it still didn't leak, but I will be rain proofing later just to give extra protection. It doesn't stay incredibly warm inside, but really keeps the wind out well. There is some wasted room in the main compartment due to the hexagon shape, but it fit our queen sized double high air mattress and all of our bags and if you put the bags in the porch area then you could fit another 2 twin air mattresses or sleeping bags in there as well as a queen. I still haven't figured out exactly how to use the extra cables for the rain fly.

Set up was somewhat difficult for my wife and I. I'm not an experienced camper by any means and besides setting it up in my backyard this was my first time setting up ANY tent. Many have boasted of being able to set it up with 1 person, even if they are short. I am 5'6" and my wife is 5'3". I can pretty well hold up the middle, but my wife had trouble. It took us probably 1 hour 15 minutes to set it up in our backyard and maybe 35-45 minutes to set it up on the actual camping trip. The ceiling height is very nice, both of us could stand up easily throughout most of the tent. All poles seemed to stay in good shape through both setups. Getting the poles through all the different sleeves and hooks is the main difficult part as the poles are so long and want to come apart if you pull them from the other side (which is somewhat to be expected as they are in segments with the tether running through them).

I feel like overall it is a great tent for our needs and I feel that I probably will get faster at setting it up over the years. I believe it will last several years if not more than 10 years. Very happy with my purchase!

5no issues
By MICHAEL CROMPTON
First things first the tent arived on the expected day with no issues.
Ill get to the point.
zero issues.
Camped for the whole weekend with light rain during the night and remand perfectly dry.
perfect size for me and a two year old ,(perfect amount of room).
Set up was a breeze.
Tent went up in twenty five min by my self and a two year olds help.(wich consisted of moving everthing i needed all around)
Tent has perfect foot print for size.
Will be very easy to put in a small clear area in middle of woods.
Over all very happy with tent cant wait to continue breaking it in.

See all 6 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person) .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person) .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person)
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person) .
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person) Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person) for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person) Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Grandview 12 x 16 Foot Dome Tent (9 Person) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo