@ Family Camping Tents Cheap Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty) Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:37:09 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Get Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty)" best product for you

Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty)" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty)? We offer quality products Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty). We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty), leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty)" 8.8 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty) Detail & Feature

  • Packaged Weight 8 lb. 12 oz.
  • Dimensions (L x W x H): 87 x 98 x 59
  • Number of Poles: 3 Type: DAC Hybrid + Press Fit Poles
  • Floor Area: 59.3 square feet / Vestibule Area: 15.5 square feet
  • ArcEdge Floor design helps keep outer seams off the ground and all seams on the floor and fly are fully taped

Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty): Description

    The Buttress 4 is all about living comfortably. Large door and vestibule area offer spacious convenience while the three pole design will rival any tent at your campground, especially when it comes to setting up the tent. The large mesh panels ensure that the tent remains ventilated on hot summer days while the full coverage rain fly keeps the wind and rain out. Also includes internal storage pockets and a Gear Loft so that gear and items you need quick access to can be stored within easy reach

In case you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? it is best to to check the consumer reviews & costs from several retailers. You will be glad to view how convenient this item can be, and you may feel good realizing that this Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty) is amongst the best selling product on today.

Get Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty) Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

3good size, vestibule not useful
By sandra y hahn
We finally had a chance to take this tent camping. Although it was pretty easy to assemble and nice and roomy inside, we do not care for the vestibule. The zipper comes straight down the middle, easy to trip over the stakes holding it in place. The placement of the zipper makes it difficult to maneuver entering and exiting the tent, especially at night. We'd rather not have the vestibule at all, but then would be left without a rain fly.

See all 1 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty) .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty) .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty)
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty) .
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty) Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty) for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty) Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Buttress 4 Person Tent (White/Putty) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo