# Family Camping Tents Reviews Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:57:54 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray" best product for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray? We offer quality products Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray" 8.8 out of 10. based on 289 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray Detail & Feature

  • Sleeps 8 People
  • Front porch with screen protection
  • 3 rooms divided by zippered wall
  • Polyester fabric and floor. Fiberglass and Steel poles
  • Overall size: 212.5-Inch Length by 177-Inch Width by 82.5-Inch Height

Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray: Description

    The Lightspeed Compound sleeps 8 people, making it the most spacious of the Lightspeed lineup of quick-setup camping tents. With the Lightspeed partially integrated pole system it eliminates the difficulty associated with traditional separate pole tents. The revolutionary compression hub system allows the user to set up the tent quickly and easily. The Compound features a large front porch with mesh and 3 spacious rooms with dividers. It is generously sized at almost 7-Feet tall. Side vents allow for cross air flow and are coverable to keep out rain, dust, or for privacy. Construction materials include tough 190T polyester fabric for the tent walls and fly, tough and dry PE floor and steel and fiberglass poles. Dimensions: Overall Size: 212.5-Inch Length by 177-Inch Width by 82.5-Inch Height-Side Room: 67-Inch Width by 53-Inch Height-Middle Room: 98.5-Inch Width by 82.5-Inch Height-Canopy Porch: 78.75-Inch Width by 75-Inch Height.

When you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you need to to check the client reviews & prices from several retailers. You will be glad to see how convenient this item can be, and you will feel good realizing that this Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray is probably the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Amazing Tent!
By camper831
This tent is, in a word, AWESOME. I have used the Lightspeed 4-person tent many times and love it, and this new 8-person tent is just as great...actually, twice as great...maybe three times as great, since it is almost three times as big. It's really easy to set up (not a one person job, but easy with a couple of people) -- we of course did not consult the directions, but it was all pretty intuitive. The front vestibule/entryway and center room of the tent are both tall enough to stand up in, no bending down even to get in the door. The two side rooms have curtain-type "walls" that zip closed, or they can be left open. There are lots of big windows all around the tent, which have both a mesh cover and a solid cover that can be zipped closed for privacy/weather. The color is also really nice -- it's not too bright, so it doesn't look like a huge circus tent at the campground. We slept 5 adults in it, with plenty of room to spare -- definitely big enough for 8. We took this tent camping for the first time with a group of 9 adults, all of us with a lot of camping experience, and the overall consensus was that it is an awesome tent!

3Why is Amazon's price almost double?
By Jorge Juarez
I've read the reviews, I've researched the tent. No doubt this monster is beautiful. I own a lightspeed quick shelter and love it.

But WHY is the price of this 8-person tent almost double at Amazon? I can get this tent from the Lightspeed website for $250. I'm surprised Amazon, really.

4Very good tent but not perfect
By Heather
My initial interest towards this tent was the aesthetics, it looks nice, it's spacious (3 rooms) and I liked the canopy entrance..it was exactly what I was looking for. When I received the tent, as promised the assembly was very easy, pretty much anyone can assemble this tent. My first time camping with it there was one evening with a very intense rainstorm, heavy winds--I believe 18 mph incessant winds with pouring rain. I was in the tent fuming at some of the drawbacks of the tent that I only became aware of due to the conditions. The back window though closed was leaking water at the sides, the rain fly was not long enough that the wind was forcing the rain in between and into the tent from above and the two side windows, one at each end of the tent do not zip closed at the bottom but remain open so water leaked in from those as well. I was pissed to say the least. Yet, we made it through. To my surprise the next morning I realized not everyone was so lucky- many people left in the middle of the night, there was talk of collapsed tents, broken tents, tents flooded with water etc. I even saw one person throwing their whole tent away in the garbage. So with that in consideration I found myself appreciating my previously chastised tent, though there was some leaking it held up very well comparatively. This tent can weather the storm, maybe not perfectly but it did very well. I think with a normal rainstorm/ thunderstorm there would not have been any leakage, it was due to the excessive winds. The back window that leaked was facing the storming winds and I'm sure would not have leaked otherwise, and the water that got in between the rain fly was also on the side of the tent facing the storm, so otherwise this most likely would not have happened without the wind. The only part I cannot excuse is the two side windows. This seems to be the only legitimate drawback to the tent. They close with zipper and Velcro from the outside, not the inside of the tent and there is no closure on the bottom, I just can't figure out why it was made like this. Being that this is the only genuine fault that I found with this tent I'm not returning it and am quite proud of its initial break in and perseverance :) I would recommend but I see the price doubled in price from when I purchased it for 249.99 not that long ago...

See all 9 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray .
Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed 3 Room 8 Person 17.5 X 15 Compound Tent, Red/Gray On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo