@ Family Camping Tents Buying Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent Save

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:32:06 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Best Reviews of Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent" quality product for you

Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent? We offer quality products Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent" 7.7 out of 10. based on 155 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Three season, free standing, backpacking tent with multiple configuration options; sleeps three
  • Lightweight and durable TH72M aluminum poles; hub-pole design for quick set up
  • Ultra-light, silicone-treated polyurethane coated nylon ripstop floor and fly; lightweight nylon and mesh body
  • 43 square feet of interior area; 42-inch ceiling height; two 9-square foot weather protected vestibules
  • Reflective guylines and webbing corners for visibility; lifetime warranty

Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent: Description

    FEATURES of the Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent Fabrics and mesh used on the inner tents are made from breathable lightweight nylon or polyester Mesh body designs offer excellent ventilation Color coded pole ends, webbing and buckles make set up easy Free standing structures reduce number of stakes Oversized stake out loops Interior mesh pockets for organizing gear Footprint extends the life of your tent floor and can be used in the fast fly setup option on some models Storm flap on vestibule zippers prevents drips Fabrics used on our tents include silicone treated nylon rip-stop and polyester depending on the model Cordura and eVent fabrics used in our Mountaineering line Waterproof polyurethane coating on all fly and floor fabrics Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility All seams taped with waterproof, solvent free polyurethane tape (no PVC of VOC) Fly vents improve ventilation to reduce condensation Features double doors and vestibules Fly and floor are nylon rip-stop Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating Tent body is nylon and polyester mesh DAC pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame Hub pole design Ten lightweight aluminum hook stakes Two (SL2), four (SL3) interior mesh pockets Gear loft loops included Footprint sold separately Fast Fly setup available SPECIFICATIONS of the Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent Capacity: 3 Person Trail Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz / 2.15 kg Packed Weight: 5 lbs 4 oz / 2.38 kg Fast Fly Weight: 3 lbs 11 oz / 1.67 g Packed Size: 7 x 21" / 18 x 53 cm Floor Size: 43 square feet / 4.0 square meter Vestibule Area: 9/9 square feet / 0.8/0.8 square meter Footprint Weight: 9.5 oz / 269 g Floor Dimension: 88 x 70" / 224 x 178 cm Head Height: 42" / 107 cm

If you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you should to check the customer reviews & prices from several retailers. You will be glad to view how convenient this item may be, and you can feel good realizing that this Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent is amongst the best selling piece on today.

Check Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5light and spacious.
By richard travis gibbs
I bought this tent with the intention to take it backpacking,I have yet to actually use it backpacking, but I have used it car camping twice. I have only camped in this tent solo but it would be comfortable for two, too tight for comfort with three. The tent is very easy to set up and take down by just one person. It is also very solid when fully staked out. I have also not experienced any real noise or shake from the tent when the wind was blowing.

I have found the tent to be very functional and comfortable. I like how the doors tie off to the side so that you dont have to step on them when getting in and out or sit on them when sitting at the door to put your shoes back on. I normally put all of the tent bags in one of the four stuff pockets located in each of the corners. Also the tent has 5 loops on the ceiling of the tent which I use to clip a flashlight to, but could also be used for a gear loft.

I use a exped synmat 9 in this tent and there is plenty of room for this mat with some extra room at the head or foot. As I have only used the tent solo, ive had no need to put it up against the walls, however the walls are fairly straight so you get the most room possible. Also a good portion of the roof and side walls are mesh so the tent vents quite well, so you dont have to worry about condensation building up and getting your bag or mat wet.

The materials seem thin, however after two trips with this tent, I dont feel the materials are fragile. Im completely satisfied with this tent thus far and would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a good light tent large enough for two good sized adults.

5Trail Hotel
By Art
Purchased my BA Jack Rabbit from HumbleOutdoors for about $325, it came with a free footprint and free shipping

Although this tent is super lite(4 2/3 lbs trail weight), it still has many features that make my camping experience an enjoyable. Double doors and vestibules, interior pockets, reflective guy lines. I like space,lightness, and name brand quality. The BA Jack Rabbit works for me, could not be happier.

3Mixed feelings
By rango
Definitely smaller than expected. I am 5'7, my lovely happy camper is 5" and felt the space was just enough. Would recommend a three person tent for two. The rain fly held up well during a rain storm BUT water leaked through the tent floor. I purchased the foot print and used a blue tarp but somehow water leaked through the floor. I failed to setup the tent properly, missed the two stakes that pull the side walls. This MAY have allowed water to splash into the tent and trickle down the floor. No way to know for sure, will have to test again.

See all 3 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 3 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo