Family Camping Tents Order Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:07:40 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Save Best Family Camping Tents "Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent" Cheap for you

Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent? We offer quality products Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent" 7.8 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent Detail & Feature

  • Generous overall size and easy set up make the Tahoe Gear Olympic the perfect tent for the family or group camp
  • Durable 1200mm polyester tent body is great for getting out in the warm or cool weather
  • Coordinating 1200mm polyester fly with taped fly seams and and polyethylene binding floor helps to provide water resistance in varied conditions
  • Fabric Specifications: Tent Body & Fly - 70D/190T Polyester, Tent Floor - 120 Gram Polyethylene
  • Fly canopy extends out over the door for extra coverage

Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent: Description

    Explore the great outdoors and setup camp with ease in the new Tahoe Gear Olympic Three Person Dome Tent. Great for sleeping up to nine or ten, this tent is ideal for an overnight with the family or a longer excursion. Equipped with easy setup poles, stakes, guy ropes, and rain fly for unexpected weather, the Olympic is ready to help you take on your next vacation or outdoor adventure.

When you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you ought to to check the client reviews & costs from several merchants. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item might be, and you will probably feel good realizing that this Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent is amongst the best selling piece on today.

Check Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Excellant value
By Russell Polka
When selecting a new tent we had 3 main criteria items in mind for what we wanted. Easy setup, a ton of room and high quality build to hold up to the elements we get here up north. So far this has met all those and more!
I was able to set this up in about 20mins. My wife helped for half of it. Set up cross polls and side poles and it was standing in a few mins. Threw tarp over top, staked down and had the grill going shortly after. Nothing can put a bad start to a camping trip more than a tent that you just can’t figure out, but this was so easy for such a large tent I was really surprised.
Bought this to replace a 8x10 6 person Ozark Trail tent. Have a new addition to the family that will be camping with my wife and I now. We love the size and space of this tent. Has enough room for queen size blow up mattress on one side, Baby packnplay on the other along with all our camping gear and a huge open space in the middle still for games/playtime for the little one. This was the main feature we were looking for and has well exceeded our expectations.
The quality of this tent is also living up to expectations. Our old tent held up surprisingly well and under heavy rain only leaked very little in the front on the one side which is expected from a cheaper entry level walmart tent. This new Tahoe Gear experienced heavy rain and high winds and held up without issue. We camp out in the middle of nowhere on private land, so being dry in the morning and not having to drive an hour into town to nearest laundry mat is always a plus.
To sum it up I don’t think we could be happier for a tent in this price range then what we got with the Tahoe Gear Olympic. I will definitely recommend to anyone, and will buy again in the future.

5Huge tent for a great price
By Andrew Riley
I bought this tent for the upcoming camping season with friends. I wanted a large tent and that's what i got. I mean, Anne Frank could be inside this tent and never be found, it's huge. The setup is possible with one person, but I would recommend two people to do the process just so there is less cursing if you're in a family environment. I initially set it up by myself to make sure nothing was missing and it took me about 10 minutes, of which was mostly spent keeping my dog off of the tent while i setup the poles. With two people it's pretty quick to put up, so it gives you more time to post pictures of it on instagram. I'm 6'6" and can stand up inside without any problem at all which is a huge plus for all those tall lurkers out there.

PROS:
Pretty easy setup, just follow the instructions and you can't mess it up. I set mine up after drinking for a while and it was a breeze.
It came with plenty of stakes to tie down the tent which is nice. Luckily no gale force winds were present, but i felt confident that my tent wasn't going anywhere.
Zippers are good quality and didn't catch or tear at any point.
It has some fancy window looking screens to impress your friends. It will bring all the boys to the yard.

CONS:
The bag that the tent came in is insanely small. When i got the tent, it must have been professional rolled in the vacuum of space by an astronaut. Maybe Chris Hadfield can do a youtube video on how to properly pack this tent into it's bag after you remove it. Once you open this puppy up, good luck getting it back into the same bag. Not to fear though! You can go to REI or some other sports store and just pick up one of their big camp/cloth sacks and use that for a bag, which is what I did. So, yea, it's not a good design for the bag, but for the price you pay, you can suck it up and figure it out.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Olympic 10 Person Three Season Family Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo