Family Camping Tents Save Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 9:49:22 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent" Great price for you

Want to Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent? We offer quality products Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent" 9 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • LEFTnotruc(Fabrics and mesh used on the inner tents are made from breathable lightweight nylon or polyester,500)
  • Mesh body designs offer excellent ventilation
  • Oversized stake out loops
  • Free standing structures reduce the number of stakes
  • Interior mesh pockets for organizing gear

Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent: Description

    FEATURES of the Big Agnes Royal Flush - 3 Person Tent Fabrics and mesh used on the inner tents are made from breathable lightweight nylon or polyester Mesh body designs offer excellent ventilation Oversized stake out loops Free standing structures reduce the number of stakes Interior mesh pockets for organizing gear Gear loft loops included Storm flap on vestibule zippers prevents drips Condura fabrics used in our Mountaineering line Waterproof polyurethane coating on all fly and floor fabrics Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility All seams taped with waterproof, solvent free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOC) Fly vents improve ventilation to reduce condensation Double doors and vestibules Fly vents allow for venting in inclement weather. Also features two floor vents Heavy duty reflective guyline and reflective webbing Storm flaps on vestibule zipper Fly and floor are Condura rip-stop Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating Tent body is nylon rip-stop with closable mesh vents All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's) Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs DAC H Clip and Twist Clips attach tent body to pole frame Hub pole design Stakes and Storage: 15 lightweight Mega X stakes - may be buried as deadman anchors Over-sized stake out loops - to be used skis, ice axe, ski poles, etc. 6 interior mesh pockets Gear loft loops included Fast Fly setup available SPECIFICATIONS of the Big Agnes Royal Flush - 3 Person Tent Capacity: 3 Person Trail Weight: 7 lbs 7 oz / 3.37 kg Packed Weight: 8 lbs 5 oz / 3.77 kg Fast Fly Weight: 5 lbs 4 oz / 2.38 kg Packed Dimension: 8 x 22" / 20 x 56 cm Floor Size: 4.3 square meter / 46.5 square feet Floor Length: 90" / 229 cm Floor Width: 84 - 59" / 213 - 150 cm Head Height: 45" / 114 cm Vestibule Area: 1.0/0.6 square meter / 11/6 square feet Footprint Weight: 11 oz / 312 g

If you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you ought to to check the buyer reviews & rates from several retailers. You will be glad to view how convenient this item may be, and you may feel good acknowledge that this Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent is among the best selling piece on today.

Get Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Pricey, but bombproof
By J. Lee
I have to give props to Big Agnes for producing this tent. The price is steep, and the steep price is likely due to the expensive Cordura Ultralight which is amazingly strong but much lighter and thinner than the 70 or 75 denier polyester seen in most expedition tents. The pole structure is essentially geodesic except that the main pole forms a >-< shape with two hubs at the top. This design allows for more vertical side walls and greater interior space without increasing the footprint. There are two zip-up floor vents just above the bathtub floor, and in conjunction with possible unzips of the doors and vents over the fly vestibule, condensation control is excellent.

The fabrics are ultralight but have proven durable. This tent has weathered many a storm, and it could easily take you to 5000m. If you want to climb Rainier or the Rockies, this tent will take you there while shaving three pounds off your pack compared to a VE25 or Trango 3. I don't think I've ever seen this tent used in a 7000m setting. Know that the Cordura nylon is not as UV-resistant as polyester is. This might be the reason you don't see this tent sitting out for months at a time at Everest base camp.

I have two suggestions to Big Agnes. 1) Have the vestibule pole insert from the OUTSIDE of the Fly to make set-up a little easier. 2) Make the color brighter. Brighter colors lift the mood.

5Big Agnes Royal Flush 3
By Schott5504
This is a great 4 season tent for you and your friends. The setup inside looks like your traditional octagon tent, with some well thought out vents by your head and feet that also zip shut in winter. To accompany the side vents, the rain fly has stake loops and guy lines to pull the fly further from the tent and allow more ventilation. I've heard some say it would be tight 3 person fit, but I completely disagree with that. Three people has been very comfortable, and I could see even squeezing in a fourth if needed. It's roomy enough inside to have 4 or 5 people playing cards in the middle, and tall enough to change comfortably. The vestibules are nicely set up, and allow enough room to easily cook in the front. The way the zipper is cut allows you to have the vestibule open in the rain or snow without getting the tent door wet, and also makes for a great cooking place to release excess heat in bad weather. I have two small problems with this tent though- In nicer warmer weather if you want to fold back the main door, and keep the mesh door closed, the loops to roll the door into are way WAY too big, and come undone. The let the door just unravel, and basically lay open. I'm planning on cutting mine, and stitching them to about 1/4 the size. The next beef is with the stakes. It comes with great snow stakes, but they hurt like hell when trying to push them in. The top is an X shape, which just digs into your hand in tough snow, or dirt in late fall. You really have to use something like an ice axe, or rock to put on top to push with. I've spent a lot of nights in storms sitting in this tent, and haven't had any issues with water getting in. If you are camping in sand and the door gets wet, watch out when you open it up, because it tends to fall onto the ground and cover itself with sand until dry. As far as wind, snow, and storms go, it's bomb proof. So many guy lines, stakes, and great construction make this a great choice in all environments. It's truly free standing, meaning all the room inside is open unlike some 'free standing' tents I've used. It's a great buy that you'll use for years and years. It's expensive, but in reality a decent price for the weight and versatility, you'll be more than happy.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Royal Flush 3 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo