# Family Camping Tents Top Sale Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door Best buy

0 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

barneyl...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
6 jul 2014, 05:36:1906-07-2014
aan family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Check Price Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door" Good price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door? We offer quality products Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door" 9.7 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door Detail & Feature

    Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door: Description

      WeatherMasterTM 6 Screened Tent 6 person tent/ 2 rooms17'x9' footprintCabin structure; heavier, stronger, better for extended stay camping82" center height2 Doors - Front Door is Hinged (Patent Pending)Strong steel and fiberglass frameControl airflow with VarifloTM adjustable ventilationVented Cool-AirTM portPrivacy vent windowInterior gear pocketElectrical access port Reverse angle windowsEasy set up with continuous, color coded pole sleeves and shock-corded polesEasy instructions sewn into durable carry bagCarry bag also includes separate sacks for poles and stakesFly: Polyester taffeta 75DMesh: Polyester 68D inner tentFloor: Polyethylene 1000D-140g/sqm floor11mm fiberglass polesLimited 1 year warrantyMade in ChinaExclusive WeatherTecTM System Keeps you dry - GuaranteedTM

    For those who have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you must to check the consumer reviews & costs from several retailers. You will be glad to see how convenient this item might be, and you will certainly feel good understanding that this Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door is one of the best selling product on today.

    Get Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door Low Price!!

    Most helpful customer reviews

    5Great design
    By cyrus d thompson
    I searched long for a new tent to start camping with my 10 year old and dog. The hinged door is a must have now that I have used it. I couldn't imagine a tent with out it. Also the prewired dome light and switch was great, never needing a flash light in the tent. The space was good for a queen air mattress with plenty of more room. We had a small rain and no leaks!! My daughter loved it!! The extra porch area was good for storing coolers and other things out of the sun. After using the tent 3 times I did have a couple small holes in the netting though.

    2deceiving picture
    By gherrera1987
    I did not use this tent due to me thinking I got the one in the picture opposed to the "description." There is little to no difference in price in this model compared to its superior counterpart the elite weathermaster. Matter of fact, I purchased the elite for $30 cheaper than this one. The reason I rated it 2 stars opposed to 1 is that after a bit of some haggling the company that I purchased the tent from gave me a full refund. Their policy was to only give me a 75% but after I explained to them that I was under the impression that I was getting the one in the picture they gave me my money back. Regardless I purchased the elite weathermaster and for the lesser price I got the amenities that go along with it. Search for the other!

    See all 2 customer reviews...

    Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door .
    Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door .
    Discount Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door
    Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door .
    Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door Reviews.
    Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door for Sale.
    Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door Best Price.
    Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Weathermaster Screened 6 Tent with Hinged Door On Sale.

    Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo

    Allen beantwoorden
    Auteur beantwoorden
    Doorsturen