# Family Camping Tents Buy Cheap Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent Low Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:38:32 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent" Best Price for you

Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent? We offer quality products Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent" 7.8 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent Detail & Feature

    Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent: Description

      10-person 13x12' Chalet Tent is a massive 2-room shelter with plenty of room. Home away from home! This easy-to-pitch shelter offers plenty of room for your whole family to stretch out! No ducking or stooping either. Interior height is 7' for easy movement for us average and those tall NBA types. The Chalet has 2 generous rooms to give your campers the privacy they need at the end of a hard day on the trail. Or a place to relax when crummy weather rears its ugly head. Yes, there's plenty of ventilation, too. Seems our special buy means a HUGE Discount Deal... just the incentive you need! Camping comfort: Heavy-duty 190T polyester and 2,000mm polyurethane with weatherproof taped seams; Shock-corded fiberglass poles; Includes stakes, guy ropes and peg bags; Interior divider included for privacy; 2 rooms with removable room divider; Inner tent with screened panels locks out pesky bugs; No-see um mesh windows for ventilation; Weatherproof window covers lock out the elements; Power port; Includes stakes and Black carry / storage bag. Measures 13 x 12 x 7' h., weighs 39 lbs. Get yours today! 10-person 13x12' Chalet Tent

    In case you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you should to check the buyer reviews & costs from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item could be, and you will feel good understanding that this Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent is amongst the best selling piece on today.

    Check Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent Low Price!!

    Most helpful customer reviews

    4Woods Elk Lodge
    By Mitch
    I own the same tent since 2 years. It was an exclusivity for Sears up until last year, and was call Woods Elk Lodge 10. I love it for car camping with my wife and 2 kids. For backpak expedition I use a small 2 person tent for myself.

    Back to this one, I love it, yes it is heavy but it is not intended to be light and not for other use than car camping.

    I had to redo the seal on the seam and zipper as it was leaking, and I redid the waterproofing on all the floor with a sillicone waterproofing liquid, painted. Once I did it, it resisted severe rain storm and wind, with no water infiltration.

    I love the space you have inside the tent, as well as the big windows for air flow during the day. The roof under the rain fly is all mesh so good ventilation during the night.

    Easy to set up even by myself, take 30 minutes alone from unziping the carry bag to finalize posing the rain fly. (which is a little tricky to do by yourself, but still feasable)

    Two person can easily do it in about 15 minutes top.

    I you have questions, please let me know.

    Thanks

    See all 1 customer reviews...

    Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent .
    Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent .
    Discount Best Family Camping Tents Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent
    Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent .
    Best Family Camping Tents Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent Reviews.
    Best Family Camping Tents Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent for Sale.
    Best Family Camping Tents Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent Best Price.
    Best Family Camping Tents Woods Chalet 10 Person Tent On Sale.

    Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo