Family Camping Tents Cheapest Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent Low Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:53:57 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Best Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent" Best Buy for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent? We offer quality products Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent" 8.8 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Packed Weight: 6lb 6oz / 2.89 kg
  • Minimum Weight: 5lb 12oz / 2.61kg
  • Floor Area: 43.5 ft2 / 4.04m2
  • Vestibule Area: 8.75ft2 / .81m2
  • Setup Dimensions: (L x W x H): 88" x 74" x 48" (224 x 188 x 122 cm) / Packed Dimensions: 7 x 22" (18 x 56 cm)

Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent: Description

    The Grand Mesa is a great value for backpackers and campers and includes high-quality DAC Press-fit poles. It's easy to pitch with it's free standing design and color coded clip construction, includes a single vestibule for storage, and offers excellent ventilation through the mesh wall panels and fly vents. When you are inside the tent, you'll be organized with internal storage pockets while also staying nice, dry, and comfortable with taped floor and fly seams to keep water out. . Wall Material: 68D Polyester. Floor Material: 68D Nylon, 1800mm. Fly Material: 75D Polyester, 1800mm. Pole Type: DAC Press fit. Lightweight, high strength pole focused on durability.. # of Doors: 1. # of Vestibules: 1. Number of Poles: 23-Season Tent.

Should you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? it is best to to check the customer reviews & charges from several stores. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item might be, and you will feel good realizing that this Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent is just about the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Fine tent for the money
By AJO
I only gave it 4 stars because I wasn't fortunate enough to have a lot of rain on my camping trip, I can revise it later. Also, had a hard time getting my rain fly to come down far enough on both sides of tent, if it were to have rained I don't believe it would have kept the water out. Roomy enough for 2 campers and gear. The vestibule is small but suppose you could get 2 backpacks under it. The tent was super easy to set up.

4Great tent for the money!
By mrnic3guy1989q
Great 3 man backpacking tent for the money very well built and although its not the lightest but if you share the weight than no biggie. Didn't test the water proofing though.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Grand Mesa 3 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo