Family Camping Tents Cheapest Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent Cheapest

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:00:29 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Price Compare Best Family Camping Tents "Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent" Best Buy for you

Are You Searching For Best Family Camping Tents "Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent? We offer quality products Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent" 8.8 out of 10. based on 289 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent Detail & Feature

  • Durable 1200mm polyester tent body is great for getting out in the warm or cool weather
  • Coordinating 1200mm polyester fly with taped fly
  • Open mesh roof area provides excellent cross ventilation throughout and allows the tent to double as a more open room during the day or night.
  • Includes convenient tent carry bag, pole bag, stakes, guy ropes and assembly instructions
  • Assembled Dimensions: 12.5'(W)x10'(L)x78"(H)

Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent: Description

    Fly canopy extends out over the door for extra coverage. Open mesh roof area provides excellent cross ventilation throughout and allows the tent to double as a more open room during the day or night. When the fly is attached, fly vents enhance ventilation to ensure you stay campers cool on hot summer days. High center and wall height allow camper to move easily throughout the tent

If you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you must to check the consumer reviews & price ranges from several shops. You will be glad to see how convenient this item could be, and you will probably feel good understanding that this Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent is just about the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

2Nice Tent but Low Quality
By CJTacoma
Bought this tent a couple months back for my son's birthday which was this past weekend. This was the first time we had a chance to pull it out and set it up for his birthday sleepover. I read the directions conveniently sewn inside of the carrying bag and then began to put up the tent. All went well until the fabric strap with the corner anchoring ring ripped completely out of the bottom of the tent while I was trying to insert the last small rod into the end of the pole. It seems that there was way too much tension on the tent which caused way too much tension on the strap holding the anchor ring and pole support.
Also saw a bit of an issue with the door zipper. It may have been caused by the broken strap at the bottom corner, but the tension on the zipper was very tight as well at the 90° turn coming down. No way to zip with one hand.
And last negative is the size of the carrying bag. Rolled up the tent 3 times and still not able to make it fit in the bag along with the cover, poles, pins, etc.
It is however an economical tent and served it's purpose (the one time we were able to use it). Hopefully the seller will replace in time for our next camping trip.

Dec 12-2011 UPDATE: Update on my previous reviw. VM Innovations was very quick to respond to my request for a replacement tent. Once I contatced them about the problem they immediately sent me the RMA number and shipping instructions. I was updated via e-mail every step of the way. Took about two weeks to process my return and have a new tent sitting in a box on my front porch. Can't say enough good things about the after sale service I recieved from VM Innovations. Way to go VM Innovations on a job well done.

4Endurable, Affordable, and very, very tall
By j.haines42
I'm 6'2" and I can stand up straight in this tent. When shopping, that was the very first thing we looked for, and this was the very first thing that came up. We've taken it camping a few times now - the tarp floor withstood the rocks, the rainfly the wind and snow. Easy up, and easy down - I never lost my patience once. Great buy, even if it isn't a Coleman.

5Great tent, tons of space!
By Wayne R. Edwards
Bought this tent at the start of this season and had it out a couple times. It has held up well and is relatively easy to put up and take down. Once you get the tent assembled you are really struck by the extraordinary amount of space and the height of the dome. This is a great value for a late-spring through early fall tent!

See all 8 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Acadia 6 Person 3 Season Family Dome Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo