# Family Camping Tents Discount Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:44:49 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Offer Best Family Camping Tents "Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent" Best Price for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent? We offer quality products Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent" 7.8 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent Detail & Feature

  • Spacious six-person quick pitch tent
  • Sets up and tears down quickly and easily
  • Integrated Lightspeed pole system
  • Large front door with extended awning
  • Measures 161 x 83 x 55 inches (WxDxH)

Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent: Description

    R-TN AMPLE 6 V1 Features: -Fly material: 190T polyester PU coated 1500 mm.-Inner material: 190T breathable polyester and mesh.-Quick setup.-Light speed drawstring pole system.-Oversized storage pocket.-Ample features large front door for easy access into tent.-Extended awning for added protection.-Revolutionary drawstring hub system allows user to set up tent quickly and easily.-Most spacious of light speed lineup. Specifications: -4 Large windows. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 55" H x 161" W x 82.7" D.

For those who have planning to buy it within a lower price ? it is best to to check the client reviews & costs from several merchants. You will be glad to see how convenient this item could be, and you can feel good if you know this Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent is just about the best selling piece on today.

Get Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great tent, withstood pea-sized hail
By angelduzt
My girlfriend and I are planning on camping, and I'm pretty new to the game. I wanted an easy tent to setup, and this is absolutely it. We looked at the instructions a few times, but it really is unpack it, pull it up, tie it off, and put the stakes in the ground. The rainfly was a bit more confusing, but not a big issue. Probably about 10 minutes total.

When I initially read the other comments on this product, I was really surprised that almost nobody talked about how it handled storms/rain/wind. So just to get some feedback on that feature here - we set up the tent and ventured out to buy batteries for our air mattress pump - by the time we got back it was looking pretty nasty outside so we decided we'd leave the tent up while we slept in the basement! We zipped up the windows and let it ride. There was a decent amount of rain and about 5-10 minutes of pea-sized hail. The next morning I went to check it out and there was no damage to the tent from the hail and only about 5 drops of water on both far sides inside the tent. Pretty impressive to me.

We let it dry out and then packed it up. It didn't fit perfectly back in the bag at first, but I gave it another try later and stuffed it in there. Not perfect but it works.

All in all, great tent and I'm quite happy with how it performed. I think we'll get better at assembly and tear-down, so really a great experience.

5Great for families!
By S. Williams
When we got married 17 years ago, we received a tent. That tent has lasted and been perfect for many camp trips. But now that we have 3 kids, we need a bigger tent. That's why I was thrilled when I got an email asking me if I would be interested in reviewing the Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent.

The Ample series is the most spacious of the Lightspeed lineup. With the Lightspeed integrated pole system, the poles are built in to the tent, eliminating the difficulty associated with traditional separate pole tents. The revolutionary drawstring hub system allows the user to set up the tent quickly and easily. The Ample features a large front door for easy access into the tent, and an extended awning for added protection.

As soon as the tent arrived in the mail, my 4 year old and I cleared out the living room floor and put it up. I was very skeptical that the drawstring system would be as easy and effective as promised. But I was surprised. I took 3 minutes and actually looked at the quick start directions before beginning. That was the key for me.

Steps to setup:
Unroll the tent.

Secure the bottom 4 joints into place.

Stand in front of the tent area and pull the 2 drawstrings. I was afraid this would require 2 people pulling really hard. But I was actually able to pull the drawstring and the tent popped into place as intended.

Slide the 2 side poles into place to extend the sides of the tent.

Attach the rain flap cover if desired.

Stretch out the tent sides and stake.

Steps to take down
Unstake, remove the 2 side poles, stand in front of tent and push down on the 2 support bars that have yellow sticker. Tent will collapse in front of you. Roll up and put back in bag.

________________________

I have set the tent up twice and spent the night in the tent with my 3 kids.

The tent claims to be big enough for 6 people, but like all tents I have seen, you can never comfortably sleep 6 adults. But who actually goes camping with 6 adults? This is a perfect size for our family of 5 (2 adults, and 3 children (age 4, 6, 9) with room on the side for some supplies. It is tall enough inside for all 3 kids to walk around comfortably.

I like the fact that there is alot of screening on top of the tent and multiple windows on each side. We put up the rain flap when we slept in the tent so the dew wouldn't drip into the tent. There are several pockets made into the tent walls as well.

Overall opinion: This tent is great for our family. After 2 setups, I feel very comfortable planning for it to be our main tent for our next camping adventure.

5Well thought out design for a small family tent.
By Chris
It actually does what it says! I took it outside (It was an EXTREMELY windy day with 40+ mph winds) opened the "umbrella" and locked the legs into place. Myself and the kids were amazed how quickly it was up! I am happy that I can set it up myself. Previous experience with tents left an opinion that they are a pain in the butt but this tent is unusual. The tent actually fit back into the carry bag which is an understated benefit at the end of a camping trip.

See all 68 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Lightspeed Ample 6 Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo