#1 Family Camping Tents Superior Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent Best Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:09:03 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent" Best Price for you

Want to Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent? We offer quality products Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent" 8.9 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • LEFTnotruc(Fabrics and mesh used on the inner tents are made from breathable lightweight nylon or polyester,500)
  • Mesh body designs offer excellent ventilation
  • Oversized stake out loops
  • Free standing structures reduce the number of stakes
  • Interior mesh pockets for organizing gear

Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent: Description

    FEATURES of the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent Fabrics and mesh used on the inner tents are made from breathable lightweight nylon or polyester Mesh body designs offer excellent ventilation Oversized stake out loops Free standing structures reduce the number of stakes Interior mesh pockets for organizing gear Gear loft loops included Footprints extend the life of your tent floor and can be used in the fast fly setup option on some models Footprints and gear lofts sold separately Storm flap on vestibule zippers prevents drips Fabrics used on our tents include silicone treated nylon rip-stop and polyester depending on the model Cordurar fabrics used in our Mountaineering line Waterproof polyurethane coating on all fly and floor fabrics Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility All seams taped with waterproof, solvent free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOC) Fly vents improve ventilation to reduce condensation UL1 features single door and vestibule UL2, UL3, UL4 feature double doors and vestibules Storm flaps on vestibule zipper Reflective guyline and webbing on tent corners Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating Tent body is nylon and polyester mesh All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's) DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs DAC H Clip attaches tent body to cross pole DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame Hub pole design 8 (UL1, UL2 and UL3), 10 (UL4) Superlight aluminum J stakes One (UL1), two (UL2 and UL3), eight (UL4) interior mesh pockets Gear Loft loops included Footprint sold separately Fast Fly setup available Fits Wall gear loft sold separately SPECIFICATIONS of the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent Capacity: 4 Person Trail Weight: 5 lbs 5 oz / 2.41 g Packed Weight: 5 lbs 14 oz / 2.66 kg Fast Fly Weight: 4 lbs 2 oz / 1.87 kg Packed Size: 8" x 22"

If you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? it is best to to check the customer reviews & price ranges from several merchants. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item may be, and you will certainly feel good understanding that this Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent is amongst the best selling piece on today.

Get Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Big Agnes Copper Spur 4
By jennifer.
I'm loving that I can sleep 4 easily and it's all of 6 pounds for the whole tent set up. I was concerned the fabric would seem flimsy, but it actually feels a bit more durable than my old Kelty. We'll see!

5Awesome Tent
By Rysport
First time using the tent and it was just awesome. Very light and easy to set up especially for the first time doing it. Perfect tent for 3 or 4 people. Only wish it would have come with the footprint...had to by that from a different place.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 4 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo