@ Family Camping Tents Discount Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent Low Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:59:45 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Price Compare Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent" best product for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent? We offer quality products Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent" 8.7 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent Detail & Feature

  • Floor Area: 90 square feet
  • Peak Height: 72 inches
  • Weight: 16 pounds, 12 ounces
  • Number of Doors: 1
  • Number of Windows: 4

Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent: Description

    If you’d rather spend your time relaxing in the great outdoors instead of pitching a tent, Wenzel has you covered with the new Vortex line of tents. Quick and easy to set up thanks to Air Pitch technology, the Vortex 4, Vortex 6, and Vortex 8 inflate in under a minute with the included double action pump so you can spend less time setting up camp and more time with family and friends. Wenzel has replaced traditional fiberglass tent poles with inflatable Air Poles, giving you a no-assembly-required tent that inflates in under a minute. Simply use the dual action pump to inflate the three inflation points and your overnight shelter is ready in no time. When the trip is over, Wenzel’s Air Pitch tents deflate in seconds helping get you back on the road quickly. The Vortex 6 has plenty of options to go along with its innovative design such as interior hang loops for lanterns, pre-attached guy ropes for added stability, and convenience pockets inside. The zippered side windows and guy out vent at the back of the tent gives you the ability to vent the tent in any manner you'd like--keeping you comfortable inside. The "D" style door with zippered window allows for easy access in and out of the tent. Once ready to hit the road, the Vortex 6 packs down to a small 10.25 x 10.25 x 25.5 inches.

When you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you must to check the purchaser reviews & charges from several merchants. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you may feel good acknowledge that this Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent is among the best selling item on today.

Get Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Love it! The tent of the 21st century
By travisty
Wanted to give this tent some love because it really is so awesome. the very first time i ever tried setting it up, it litterally only took me a minute and a half. thats insane! no poles to break, and it is very strudy once it is up. I comes with a pretty descent pump, though my only complaint is that it comes with a splitter valve so you can blow up both poles at a time, but only comes with one hose to do that with. Ill have to see if the hose from another i have will fit on it.

I still havent gone camping with it yet, just did a quick setup and take down, but i will be using it this weekend and i live in Kodiak, AK where it is dirty, muddy, windy and often rainy, so the tent should be put through the ropes course! I will update my review at that point.

The materials are of good quality, and it appears to have enough windows for good ventallation. the only worry i have is that there is no rain fly, so i hope that the material is waterproof enough on its own, and i am confident that it is because i had read reviews from several other sources.

I recommend watching a couple of YouTube videos before setting up, because just knowing how to sorta shake the tent a bit as you are inflating will help it go up quicker and easier. Really youd have to be an idiot to have problems, but you do neet to give it a bit of a shake to get the air poles to inflate without kinking.

There is a Kelty tent family that is just like this, and i would say you should for sure save your money and buy this one, because they are the exact same, and are even the same company, but the Kelty one is a couple hundred more dollars.

I highly recommend this tent, and i dont think ill go back to a tent with poles again. it is easy to set up, no poles to break, it is super light weight, roomy inside and looks cool, plus everyone is always so impressed and intrigued by the concept, so you are sure to get some attention from friends, family and onlookers. The only thing i would add yould be a covered porch area, and that is one thing that the Kelty ones have that these dont.

UPDATE: I have now used the tent a couple of times camping! and i still stand by the review and star rating. This thing goes up and comes down way fast! one tip for taking it down is not to worry too much about getting all of the air put of the tubes, just fold it up parrallel with the tubes direction, then rull it up in the direction that the tubes are oppened. Tip 2: make sure you stake it in first, the directions say to do this, but im sure most wont read them! In order for it to go up smoothely it needs to be staked down in at least the 4 corners to work easy.
It rained pretty good the 2 times i have used it so far, and i had no leaks, i was concerned because it doesnt have a rain fly on it, but aparently the material makes up for it, because we had no troubles! Another note is that this tent is also way light, it packs up in the bag and weighs way less then any tent ive ever had.

4Pump it up
By Mike Moore
It's a great tent but harder than you would expect to set up. You really have to put a little muscle to pump it up firmly, not something a young kid for example could do easily. Secondly you need to close the nozzles tight or they will leak. I'm an experienced camper and it really didn't save me much time in the setup. Jury is out on how reliable it be over the years... I'm skeptical... the pump, the tube, the nozzle, the actual air pocket. Too many areas to fail.

Not having a rain fly is nice & easy (I didn't test it in the rain). But, you do have to stake it down to get it up which is extra work which I don't typically do for a traditional tent unless it's a windy area.

This is lots to like: it's tall and has a nice amount of space. It was fun to pump up a tent! The windows and door are easy to use and all the tent material felt like good quality. I used it for two people so we have plenty of room for luggage and moving around. Taking it down was easier... pull the 3 plugs and fold up.

My recommendation... wait until release 2 of the tent (whenever that might be) unless you like trying out the latest and greatest stuff and are willing to take a little risk.

5Nice and Easy Tent Assembly
By Jared Brentlinger
First time I set it up, it took about 10 minutes from start to finish. This was without reading any directions. The 2nd time, after reading the directions, it took only about 4 minutes. This makes camping hassle free and fun. I am 5'10" and can stand in it with no problem.

I would highly recommend this to anyone. Only drawback is trying to fit it back into the bag it came in. Good luck on that! I bought a bigger bag to put it in!

See all 9 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Vortex 11x9 Feet Six Person Airpitch Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo