Family Camping Tents Hot Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent Low Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:23:11 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent" Reviews for you

Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent? We offer quality products Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent" 9 out of 10. based on 155 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Sleeps 6
  • Main fly and floor seams are factory taped with solvent and PVC free seam tape to keep the rain out
  • DAC Shockcorded Reverse Combi lightweight aluminum poles with PressFit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
  • Full Coverage RipStop Polyester fly completely surrounds the tent and protects from the worst weather
  • 1 or 2 Rooms - Zip Out panel creates 2nd room as necessary - Back Room - 7'x4'4" - Front Room - 8'2"x7' - attaches with loop & toggle

Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent: Description

    The Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 is a 6 person tent that can either be a 1 or 2 room tent. A zip out panel divides the tent in to 2 rooms as necessary. It has 2 doors and 1 attached front storage vestibule (huge 26.5 sq ft) so you don't have to clutter the tent with extra stuff. The shockcorded hubbed DAC Reverse Combi aluminum frame is light, strong, durable and easy to assemble. The frame utilizes poles of varying diameters to save weight and improve usable space in the tent. The full coverage polyester ripstop fly protects the tent from harsh wind, rain or snow and will give you years of service. The mesh roof will keep air moving and let you stargaze should the weather cooperate. And as a bonus the front vestibule can be set up as an awning with your trekking poles.Freestanding design makes set up easy.2 doors and 1 huge (26 sq ft) vestibule to stow excess or wet gear.Easy to use clips and sleeves attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up.Mesh roof is great for ventilation and stargazing.DAC Reverse Combi poles use varying pole diameters - Thicker for strength and thinner where possible - saves weight and improves user space in the tent.Multiple guy points for stability in wind.Interior mesh pockets for organization and gear storage.Post and grommet assembly with locking pole tips for convenience.Adjustable ventilation options help keep the tent and occupants comfortable in all conditions.Side release buckles attach fly to body for fast easy set up.Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility.Flashlight loop.Color coded set up is fast and easy every time.Tent, pole and stake bags included.Tent Bag is a briefcase style bag which is remarkably easy to pack or unpack - has shoulder straps and pockets for organization.Fire Retardant.Import.

In case you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? it is best to to check the customer reviews & prices from several shops. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item can be, and you can feel good knowing that this Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent is just about the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent Best Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Pretty good
By outdoorsmanturneddad
Just purchased the tent and only have one night in it, so take the review for what its worth. Overall, it's a solid tent. I had done a lot of research trying to find a good family tent to take car camping that I could also use for a bigger group in the backcountry. Unfortunately, there aren't very many options that fit both the requirements, and most that do are much more expensive. We went with the Flying Diamond 6 because it seemed like a good compromise between price, size and durability.

Size:
I think the description its billed under is accurate. It is big, tall and would offer plenty of space for 4 during car camping, and if you're in the backcounty 6 could work. There's 4 of us, 2 adults, 2 small kids plus two dogs and everyone can fit. The room divider is kinda gimmicky. Older models had a true wall with a zippered door which would be nice. The current models have thin wall material that is almost sheer and just hangs from the ceiling and walls (does not attached to floor). This may be a good thing as it removed a seem from the floor, but don't see myself ever using the wall except to "play house" with the kids. Height is what I wanted, can't quite stand up but reduced height does seem like it will make the tent less prone to wind than some taller wall tents.

Construction:
A big reason we went with this one is design. It has a lot of poles (4 + 1) so it appears it can stand up to a lot more wind/snow than similar models. The rear of the tent needs to be staked out so I wouldn't call it 100% freestanding. The Combi poles are a little weird, they're two different diameters but seem strong enough. The press fit connectors aren't as nice as the featherlites I have on other tents, but again should get the job done. This tent is 100% poly. Walls are typical. Fly is legit ripstop with good coating, and and does come all the way to to ground. My one complaint is the floor. It's kinda thin (75D, I asked them) for a tent that will probably see more gravel than grass. I don't buy into the whole footprint thing either, just make the freaking floor thicker! I'll likely find a cheaper alternative for initial ground cover. Also, the floor is not bathtub style, there are seams where the wall meets it. I like the combination of sleeves and clips (I was able to setup the tent myself).

Use:
I wouldn't call this a true 4 season. While it does have a full cover fly, there are plenty of mesh windows that don't have secondary cover. In my mind a bathtub floor and being able to zip all windows shut is the definition of 4 season. That said, I'll still take it in the snow, but expect it will be colder with the added height and mesh. For summer camping, all the mesh is a welcome feature. The front vestibule is pretty huge. Opened up, you could probably get two chairs under there if it wasn't raining too hard. When fully closed its plenty big for all gear you would want to keep dry. There is no rear vestibule, the fly and rear wall share stakes.

Value:
I found very few tents of this size that I would trust in inclement weather and that don't cost $1000. I got it on sale for $389 but for a tent made in China that MSRPs at $600 I'd like to see a better floor, otherwise no real complaints. I expect this tent to do well for our family trips and would trust to hold up in the backcountry. The nice part is if it does break, I'll know BA will fix it. Customer service from Campmor and Big Agnes has always been top notch.

See all 1 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 2 Room 6 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo