# Family Camping Tents The Best Of Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent Lowest Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:57:36 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Online Purchase Best Family Camping Tents "Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent" Good price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent? We offer quality products Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent" 8 out of 10. based on 189 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Made with Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas that is durable, watertight and breathable
  • Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort
  • Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers
  • Four large windows with no-see-um mesh
  • Two funnel-flow vents help improve air flow and temperature management

Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent: Description

    Whether you’re headed to the campground with your family, or elk camp with your hunting buddies, this rugged, all-season tent is well suited for the occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour—this canvas will not wick water. The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1-inch steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor is a seamless, heavy-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl that keeps water out. Easy, one-person setup takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The steep walls and 6’6” high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Large front and back doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access. Four windows, and two vents allow ample air flow. Windows and vents have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest bugs. A customizable gear loft and organizer system offer plenty of places to stow gear. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. The handy strap-and-cinch storage bag means no cramming a tent into an undersized bag. Hefty 12-inch steel stakes included.

When you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the customer reviews & rates from several stores. You will be glad to see how convenient this item can be, and you will certainly feel good if you know this Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent is among the best selling piece on today.

Check Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Tent
By C. Holmes
I use this tent all the time. It's so incredibly easy to set up and while it's nice having help, I frequently set it up and take it down by myself without any trouble. Once set up, it's very comfortable. The canvas is breathable and there are windows and doors on both sides and vents on both ends so even on a hot day, there is no muggy feeling. I'm also impressed with the floor quality.

We got caught in a torrential downpour with high winds. The tent swayed and bowed quite a bit but despite most the tents around us collapsing, ours stood firm without a drop inside the tent. I'd recommend the Kodiak Canvas tent to anyone without hesitation. The only downside is that it's heavy, but so long as you know that going in, which you should if you're buying canvas, I guarantee you'll love this tent. I had the entire campground asking me where I got my tent.

Make sure you don't store it wet. I read that putting canvas away wet could be a problem. So since this is so easy to set up, I just take it home and reset it back up to clean it out and let it dry out if necessary.

The carry bag is also quite ingenious and makes putting the tent away super easy. You'll love it!

5Excellent Tent
By Bob
I have owned this tent for two years and it is by far the best base camp tent I have had. I have had 4 - 5 nylon tents and none give the comfort of this tent.

In Great Basin Redwoods we were in a major thunderstorm and the inside was total dry. So excellent performance against water intrusion.

In the Grand Canyon the winds gust got upto 50mph and the tent held in place while we watched other tents blown down. The tubes which hold it in place are solid and strong. The anchers are thick gaga metal. (be sure to pack a strong mallet to drive the stakes into the ground).

Finally, we did Zion in June where the temperature got over 100F. Since the tent is made of canvas it breathes and gets no where near as hot. Additionally, it has a tall profile and the vents can be open which allow any wind to circulate air.

As a base camping tent (to heavy for backpacking) this tent is highly recommended.

5This is a six out of 5 star tent!
By Bay Bridge Sue
In my humble opinion... this is, by far, the best tent I have ever had the privilege to use. True, it's heavy - after all, it's a 10x14' high top canvas tent - so if you're looking for a mountaineering tent, this won't work for you (unless you are 9'6", 500 lbs, and no fat whatsoever!). The seams are well made and sealed (note, you will need to seam seal the tent, just like any other new tent), the plasticized floor is not cheap, and will keep the damp out, the vents are well worth the extra few dollars for the deluxe model, the openings work flawlessly, and it is by far the fastest and easiest tent tp set up - period. Oh yeah, test trials - Burning Man, the alkali flat Black Rock Desert of Nevada, late summer, high heat and winds - flawless. The Winter snow season - Stellar. Drizzily PNW - leakproof. One thing - IF you have to strike camp when its wet, when you get to whereever you're going, SET IT UP AND LET IT DRY OUT!!! It IS canvas, and will not abide being put away wet, without destroying your investment. The ONLY downside is it's imported, but it is one thing that I have from overseas that really IS built right, built tough, and is the best value for the money - I hate saying it, the American-made counterpart is about 85% of this tent and costs like 15% more... for less performance. I highly recommend this tent, hell, I would buy it again without a second thought. And I never say that lightly!

See all 53 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Kodiak Canvas Flex Bow Deluxe 8 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo