# Family Camping Tents Cheapest Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent Discount

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:35:52 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Purchase Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent" Reviews for you

Are You Searching For Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent? We offer quality products Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent" 9.7 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent Detail & Feature

  • Four-person tent in popular Gunnison line earned "2009 Best All-around" award from Backpacker magazine, as well as "2009 Great Buy" nod from Outdoor Life
  • Freestanding dome design; ArcEdge floor with taped seams, mesh wall panels, and internal storage pockets; clip construction with ITW stakeouts
  • Rainfly with fully-taped seams, side-release buckle tent-fly connection, vents, noiseless zipper pulls, and guyout points
  • Two doors and two 15.6-square-foot vestibules; seven-pound, seven-ounce minimum weight and eight-pound total weight; measures 82 by 52 by 100 inches (W x H x D) and eight by 28 inches (W x D) packed
  • Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty

Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent: Description

    The redesigned Gunnison with its improved features is a freestanding, color-coded clip construction shelter that offers quick, two-pole setup and spacious quarters for a couple or a crowd. It includes internal storage pockets for organization and a combination of hubbed, high-quality DAC Feather lite pockets.

In case you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you should to check the customer reviews & prices from several stores. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item is usually, and you will feel good understanding that this Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent is just about the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5New Zealand Tested - Yep, It's An Amazing Tent!!!
By mattyp8180
My wife and I spent months researching tents as we are both very experienced adventurers. We own a total of 5 quality tents and the Gunnison 4.1 is by far our most versatile with the best protection from the elements. We are firm believers that you get what you pay for. You will not regret buying this tent! It is quality technology all the way around with a fantastic weight to strength ratio. I am not a paid person that types up reviews for these things. Saw it on here while searching for a Kelty backpack and had to share my review due to its outstanding performance about 6 months ago.

We bought the Gunnison 4.1 along with the matching footprint specifically for backpacking and exploring in New Zealand. It held up to everything the Mauri Gods could throw at it, including a Heavy Rainstorm/Flash Flood Advisory that we camped in on Mt. Tongariro. 18 hours of constant rain fell on this tent and we stayed remarkably dry. We even woke up the next morning to the tent standing in 2 inches of water and still not a single drop inside. It almost seemed as if the tent was floating on water. We were amazed and very glad that we made the decision on selecting this tent.

The twin doors provided easy access for both of us to enter and exit without climbing over one another. The double vestibules were essential as we could both get out of our wet rain gear and boots without tracking water into the tent. Some may look at this tent and think that it's too heavy for just 2 person use. I however believe a little extra space is worth the additional weight of 1-2 lbs when compared with other lightweight tents. My wife and I enjoy the incredible amount of space we have in this bad boy and can both sit up comfortably in it with plenty of headroom. I'm 6'0 and she's 5'10 by the way. It should even accomodate us well once we have some little adventurers with us someday! :) Kelty did a great job engineering this tent and we will definitely be taking it with us this August on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.

5well made tent
By mok
i bought this tent along with their 2 man version about a year ago from amazon. 1st, they shipped it quick. the price was very good, and it was an easy process. i have used this tent several times now, which is what i wanted to do before i gave a review. it has held up great. very easy to set up. it packs down small enough to easily carry on my bike when i tour. the main thing i wanted to add was we went to raystown lake in PA a few weeks ago for a week of fun and play on the lake. it rained 4 out of the 5 days we were there. i had it set up for 3 of those days for my nephew to use. it rained over 4 inches in 3 days. the tent never leaked a bit. he was as dry as can be. i also wanted to add, i never put one ounce of seam sealer on it. great tent. get one, you won't be disappointed.

4Great Tent
By Mike Krupich
I did a lot of research before buying this tent. I wanted a durable tent that was easy to set up and would keep me and my girlfriend dry. This tent is great. There is plenty of room inside and the tent compacts down pretty nicely- take out the poles and stuff it all in. This tent came with us for a six night trip to Glacier National Park. It hailed, rained, and sleeted, yet we were kept dry the whole time. The only negative I would have to say about it is that the rainfly has to be perfectly centered, otherwise it will not cover the whole tent and water may get in. I wish there were a couple extra inches on each side of the fly. We love the vestibules and the tent is very breezy in warm weather.

See all 12 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 4.1 Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo