Family Camping Tents Where To Buy GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch) Discount

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:24:28 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Best Reviews of Best Family Camping Tents "GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch)" Cheap for you

Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch)" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch)? We offer quality products GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch). We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch), leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch)" 8.9 out of 10. based on 176 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch) Detail & Feature

  • The Mt Greylock is a large roomy free standing cabin tent
  • with 2 rooms and a removable divider
  • The straight walls increase interior space and allow freedom of movement without having to stoop or bend over
  • The front Combo Room has oversize windows and can be used as a floored screen room or as sleeping space
  • There are 2 twin track doors to access the combo room and large windows for ventilation

GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch): Description

    The Mt Greylock is a large roomy free standing cabin tent, with 2 rooms and a removable divider. The straight walls increase interior space and allow freedom of movement without having to stoop or bend over. The front Combo Room has oversize windows and can be used as a floored screen room or as sleeping space. There are 2 twin track doors to access the combo room and large windows for ventilation. The rear room can be divided into 2 separate sleeping areas and there is a door in the rear wall to make entry easy. 6 huge windows offer unlimited views while allowing breezes to enter from any direction but can be shut to keep out rain. A bathtub floor means no ground level seams to leak. A zippered duffle bag style storage bag, pole bag, stake bag, tent stakes, extra guy lines are all included.

If you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you should to check the consumer reviews & prices from several shops. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item may be, and you can feel good knowing that this GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch) is one of the best selling piece on today.

Get GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch) Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4This is a great family tent.
By Deb
I have had this tent for a year. We have used it on a few outings now.
On this most recent trip to the Big Sur mountains it rained. It rained steadily for hours. Most everyone was soaked in our camp. This tent however held up quite well. We had not sealed seams or done anything to prepare this tent to get a soaking. The only leaks were where the window ties are attached. I think that a little seam sealer would have made the difference. We use cots and have room for 4. When the rain started, we were able to take shelter in one side to eat dinner. The top frame of this tent is quite strong. It does well in wind when staked down. Why no 5th star? I think that this tent would be improved with a small overhang on at least one door for shade/shelter. It also lacks a place for hanging a light on one side. The center is a complete divider so if you are on the side with no loop... nowhere to hang a light at night.

4Enormous and Design improvements.
By Fr. J.
I just received the tent today and set it up myself. It takes some doing to put it up alone. Lots of parts. 11 poles in 4 varieties, so it takes some forethought before assembling. My first attempt took nearly an hour excluding the fly. The fly itself is challenging for one person since the roof line is so high and sloped.

One much appreciated design improvement is that the tent has 3 doors. There is a corner one for each of the two sleeping compartments and one large end one for the common area. I almost didnt get this tent because it seemed to lack this large end door. The two sleeping compartments are separated by a fully zipped wall that cuts across the middle of the tent. So the common area can become a "front porch" with the "tent" in the back.

The material seems to be of high quality as well as the seams. It is at least as good quality as my old REI 3-man dome. I have never had a tent with a fly that didnt go all the way to the ground, so I am eager to see how this one fares in bad weather. It does come with guy lines and 16 stakes, so it should do well under windy conditions.

While this tent is billed as an 8-10 man, that is just a space measurement. This would be good for parents and a couple of kids, or for luxury camping for 2 adults.

More later when I get it out on a few trips. So far, I am pleased. The four stars is only because it is a challenge to set up.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch) .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch) .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch)
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch) .
Best Family Camping Tents GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch) Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch) for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch) Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents GigaTent Mt Craylock 8 10 Sleeper Family Dome Tent (15 Feet x 10 Feet x 75 Inch) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo