@ Family Camping Tents Low Price Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:29:26 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Order Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo" available for you

Want to Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo? We offer quality products Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo" 8.8 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo Detail & Feature

  • Large screened-in dome gazebo comes with steel stakes for secure placement and a convenient carry duffel
  • Mesh walls with two large inverted "T" doors offer bug protection with exceptional ventilation
  • Sturdy shock corded fiberglass frame with grommet attachment for easy assembly
  • Welded polyethylene floor with mesh drains
  • Footprint: 12 x 12 feet; ceiling height: 6 feet, 8 inches

Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo: Description

    Super Dome screen gazebo covers 12ft. X 12ft with a center height of 82 inches. Constructed with fiberglass shockcorded frame, welded polyethylene floor and two inverted "T" doors, and mesh walls to keep out the smallest of insects. Steel stakes to secure your surface and a storage duffel all included for your convenience.

Should you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you need to to check the buyer reviews & costs from several shops. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you can feel good knowing that this Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo is one of the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo Offer!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great screen room
By Von Dutch
This is a good product it is well made and very easy to put up and take down.The big reason we got this one is it has a floor not to many do and it really helps keeping the bugs out.

5Great Purchase for Camping with Little Ones
By My Thoughts
We purchased this as a giant playroom for our 11 month old to crawl/walk around while we were camping, supervised of course. Our baby puts everything in his mouth so we were not to sure about taking him camping. This screen tent made it possible! It is very spacious, well made, easy to put up, provides some shade and lots of safe covered ground for our boy to play & move around on. Several campers commented on what a great idea it was and that they wished they had done the same. The only negative thing I can think of is that if it rains, which it did some, the rain goes straight into the tent and soaks the floor & anything in it. But it's not made to keep the rain out, just the bugs. Overall, we are very happy with this purchase.

5Easy to set up!
By Susan J. Andrews
It took two people to set it up with out any problem. It is just what I've always needed to have set up in the summer 24hrs a day. It's under a deck so not out in the direct sunlight. The floor, the walls, the screen, very impressed. I have two little rescued bats that need a safe flying & exercise room outdoors at night. Supervised play time only. They are very good at using that bat-dar for any breach in the security. So I am finally able to relax without bugs and enjoy the outdoors too knowing nobody's gonna escape and become owl food. It's so nice I've been tempted to camp out all night with the boys.

See all 9 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo .
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Wenzel Super Dome Screen Gazebo On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo