@ Family Camping Tents Discount Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:55:44 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Want to Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms" available for you

Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms? We offer quality products Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms" 7.7 out of 10. based on 289 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms Detail & Feature

  • Packed Weight: 27 lbs. 6 oz. / 12.51 kg
  • Floor Area: 49 ft2 x 49 ft2 / 4.6m2 x 4.6m2
  • Vestibule Area: 38 ft2 / 3.53 m2
  • Setup Dimensions: (L x W): 180" x 108" x 76" (457 x 274 x 193 cm) / Packed Dimensions: 15 x 36" (38.1 x 91.4 cm)
  • Pump is Included for Tent Setup

Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms: Description

    Get to the fun faster with Kelty's new Air pitch tents By replacing traditional poles with Kelty Air Poles and adding an integrated fly, Kelty's Air Pitch tents speed setup and takedown, giving you more time to roast marshmallows and kick back with family and friends. Simply use the included dual-action, high volume floor pump and in less than a minute you're home-away-from-home is ready. No poles to assemble and no separate rainfly to install. And when its time to go home, just pull the plug and this tent will take itself down. With two Air Pole inflation points and a dual-action pump, Air Pitch(tm) tents offer lightning fast set up and take down. Air Poles, sleep rooms, and fly are already installed, so no separate poles to assemble and an inner tent that sets up dry, even in a downpour. Plus, unlike aluminum or fiberglass poles which will bend or break, Kelty Air Poles are strong and flexible and always return to their original shape. Once set up, you'll be nice and comfortable inside with high and low vents for maximum air circulation. The large central screened in area, accessed through a large "D" door, is great for dining and relaxing or just keeping your gear close by and out of the rain. And when the weather does move in, your guy lines are handy and easy to access with the storage pockets on the tent. You'll stay nice and dry inside also since the floor seams and fly seams are taped and ready to use. Finally, the Mach 6 is compact for easy transport as compared to any other "quick pitch" on the market. Packed Dimensions (LxHxD): 28" x 13" x 12". Seasons: 3 season. Number of Doors: 1. Number of Vestibules: 1. Floor and Fly Material: 68d Poly, 1800mm. Wall Material: 68d Poly.

In case you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you ought to to check the client reviews & charges from several outlets. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item is usually, and you will certainly feel good understanding that this Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms is amongst the best selling merchandise on today.

Check Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Flying colors
By MJ
We got our tent this past week and my four year old HAD to camp out this weekend in the backyard. The first time setting it up was a little challenge since it was twisted in the bag and it was hard at first to see what was supposed to go where. However the second time I set it up, it was incredibly easy. My son loved having his own 'room' We had rain the first night and a thunderstorm complete with hail the second and there wasn't a drop of water to be found inside the tent. It stood solid through the high wind. My only suggestion is to make sure it's staked out well because ours wasn't and it swayed a bit.
Our only challenge so far is rolling it up to fit back into the bag. Can't wait to use this in the future!

5Coolest and easiest tent ever!
By Jacob Vallens
So used this with my wife recently and this tent is pretty amazing. Its not small by any means at about 10x17ft but each of the bedroom compartments will hold a queen size air mattress or queen cot + airmattress (what we did and then got under bed storage space PLUS the added comfort of not having it on the floor). Buy a tarp to put under it and you may wanna get some small lanterns to clip up inside. Crazy easy to assemble and tack apart. Just stake it down and inflate then a lil fluffing and your solid.

Heavily recommend very well made!

4Great new tent design
By C. Eggleston
We had a lot of opportunities to use our new tent on a recent trip to Idaho. There were some things we really liked about it. Setting up was easy, but getting it back in the bag took a lot of practice. We found it difficult to get the air out of the poles at first, but by the end of the trip we had it down. Make sure the door is zipped shut when you are staking it out after inflating it. Never had a problem with the poles leaking. We got a woven patio mat as the footprint for it. It was almost the perfect size and worked really well
Having the vestibule in the middle is very nice. It is very roomy, however putting a queen size air mattress in the zipped room is pretty tight.
It isn't quite as tall as they said it was either. It might be six feet in very middle, problem more like 5'10". The poles had a tendency to bow out a little (not much) and that cut down on the height.
We did have it in a rain storm with strong wind gusts and it did really well. It seemed pretty weather tight. You do have to make sure the zipper on the door is closed all the way or it leaks. Not really a big deal since its in the vestibule.
Overall we liked it alot once we got used to it.

See all 6 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms .
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Mach 6 AirPole Tent 2 Plus Rooms On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo