Family Camping Tents Discount Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:36:58 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Shop For Best Family Camping Tents "Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent" Good price for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent? We offer quality products Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent" 7.8 out of 10. based on 155 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent Detail & Feature

  • 2 separate sleeping compartments
  • Privacy windows
  • Fits up to 6 persons comfortably
  • PU Coated Polyester outer
  • Assembled size: 6.4 ft. x 7.4 ft. x 6.4ft height

Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent: Description

    The BiFrost Y6 is our roomiest tent with two separate sleeping compartments with room for 3 people in each. The compartments are connected by a "dome" with a diameter of approx. 3 meters. The tent works well for a group of people under one roof that wants a larger space to move around in. The outer tent is made of PU coated polyester and the floor fabric can handle a 3000 mm water column. The inner tent is made of Oxford Polyester can can handle a 7000 mm water column. The tent is equipped with storm guy lines. The tents have privacy windows and a floor that can easily be snapped into place between the sleeping compartments. They come with poles that allow you to riase the door for rain protection or a shady spot outside the tent.

When you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the client reviews & costs from several outlets. You will be glad to see how convenient this item could be, and you can feel good if you know this Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent is amongst the best selling piece on today.

Get Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great family tent - very spacious!
By Stina Tjelflaat
We live in Iceland, and we needed a new family tent. We are 2 adults and 3 children. Living in Iceland we sometimes get bad weather so big indoor space was a must. We do not go camping a lot, maybe 2-3 (2-4 days each) every summer. We bought this tent a year ago and I have just good things to say! A king size air maddrass (180 cm wide) just fits perfectly in the bedroom, so fitting 3 is no problem. The living area is huge! We fitted ones 12 people for dinner in bad weather!!!! It is also great because when the weather is good you can open "doors" in 3 directions!
It takes us about 15-20 minutes to put up, my husband doing most of the work :)
As it is a big tent - it is quite sensitive to wind, so sleeping in very windy weather can be difficult. You also need to have a fairly big grasspot for the tent as it is very big in areal.

See all 1 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo