#1 Family Camping Tents Purchase Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent Save

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:21:57 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Price Compare Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent" Deals for you

Want to Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent? We offer quality products Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent" 8.9 out of 10. based on 156 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent Detail & Feature

  • Two large doors and two vestibules. Extra large front vestibule has windows with two closure options:mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure
  • Front vestibule with awning style door that can be staked out as a shade. Fly wall can be rolled up to expose mesh wall for increased ventilation and visibility. Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners.
  • Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester. Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating. Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh. All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
  • Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors. Plastic clips and sleeve attach tent body to pole frame. 17 lightweight aluminum hook stakes. 8 interior mesh pockets and 4 pockets in vestibule
  • Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets. Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately. Footprint sold separately

Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent: Description

    Unlike it's darker past, the Tensleep Station represents a happy combination of Southern charm and Rocky Mountain high life. A spacious front vestibule was imagined by our Mississippi born designer Lesley Chambers as a "screened-in porch." This just might be the best place to sip your whiskey, read a book or hang out with the kids while the rest of your crew naps in the back. With enough space to play a mean game of Twister, the Tensleep Station is as luxurious as it is practical. Since the Tensleep Station tents are large, high profile tents, Big Agnes recommends staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions. Trail Weight: 13 lb 2oz. Packed Weight: 14 lb 7oz. Footprint Weight: 1lb. Fast Fly Weight: N/A. Packed Size: 27"x 15" x 5". Floor Area: 31 sq ft. Vestibule Area: 45.5 sq ft. Head Height: 68".

For those who have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you must to check the client reviews & rates from several retailers. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item can be, and you will probably feel good if you know this Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent is among the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Very roomy with large vestibules
By J. Lee
Very spacious tent with LOTS of headroom. I was looking at the Big Agnes Flying Diamond for its bombproof geodesic pole structure, but I did not like the two-room design. I was looking for a sturdy wind-resistant roomy car-camping tent. It works great for a 3-season car camping tent.

My gripes
1) I wish this were a four pole design instead of a three pole design. I would feel much safer in a true geodesic structure. Even if it's a tall dome, an extra pole crossings with good guy-outs would make it very safe in high-wind storms. It would then become a competitor to the REI Basecamp. Since this is a car tent, the only issue with adding another pole would be COST rather than a weight issue.
2) No venting options in ability to zip up mesh limits this to 3-season use. Sometimes, people want a 4-season roomy car-camping tent, and there aren't very many options out there.

5Two large vestibules
By Amazon Customer
I purchase my TenSleep from HumbleOutdoors for about $340, it came with a free footprint.

I like this tent's two large doors and two vestibules. The front vestibule has windows with two closure options:mesh only for ventilation or zip up the poly layer for a complete closure. The front vestibule with it's awning style door that can be staked out as a shade. The tent has numerous interior mesh pockets and 4 pockets in vestibule. The briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets is a step up over previous stuff tent bags. Good Tent!

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person Car Camping Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo