#1 Family Camping Tents Don't miss Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large) Comparison

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 9:49:59 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Offer Best Family Camping Tents "Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large)" available for you

Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large)" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large)? We offer quality products Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large). We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large), leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large)" 9 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large) Detail & Feature

  • Stable three-pole design with lightweight yet strong fiberglass poles
  • Full coverage rainfly; waterproof bath-tub floor; taped seams; UV resistant materials
  • Equipped with side venting, power cord ports, and interior storage
  • Simple clip pin and ring assembly; product lifetime warranty

Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large): Description

    The Klondike 3, 4, and 5 person series of dome tents are the perfect camping tent for the person who is looking for quality and value. A full three season rainfly keeps you dry when the weather goes bad and is designed with a large front vestibule that gives you a dry place to store gear and change your clothes or shoes before entering the tent. The bathtub style PE floor is waterproof and easy to sweep out and a three pole design makes the tent very stable and easy to set up.

Should you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you ought to to check the buyer reviews & rates from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item may be, and you can feel good acknowledge that this Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large) is among the best selling item on today.

Get Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large) Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Outbound Klondike 5
By ScouterDick
This is a pretty good tent. We got it on a Friday and spent the next week in it on the Green River in Utah. When well staked out, it stood up well to the moderate winds we experienced. The product descriptions are mimimal so I'll add some info. There are only two little bitty 'eyebrow' windows, one on each side down by the floor and a little clear plastic window in the vestibule flap, so if you want a view, step outside. There is a 'room divider' in the main portion whcih seems pretty useless and the ample vestibule has no floor. There are zippered front and back doors, but only the front has a screen. A small portion of the peak is mesh to allow ventilation. Set up takes two and is not fast but takes a moderate amount of time. The main tent has clips that go over the two ples which cross at the top. The third pole slides through a sleeve to prop up the vestibule. This sleeve is a design flaw, being only slightly larger than the pole. It is difficult to slide the pole into the sleeve or to remove it on takedown. After one week, there are some small 1/8" holes in the sleeve from wear and tear. The stakes that come with the tent are just wire type and while adequate in some soils, they would be worthless in sand. If you go beach or sandbar camping, get some better stakes. It did not rain during our trip (YEAH!), so I cannot comment on how well it would do at keeping water out. Overall a worthwhile tent.

4Not bad for money
By MJ
I have to second what the first reviewer said about the skinny sleeve for the vestibule pole. It is barely larger in diameter than the pole itself, and it takes FOREVER to get the vestibule pole through there. Otherwise, once up, it does well for the money.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large) .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large) .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large)
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large) .
Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large) Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large) for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large) Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Outbound Klondike 5 Person Dome Tent (Grey, Large) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo