@ Family Camping Tents Order Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person) Reviews

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:30:21 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Shop Best Family Camping Tents "Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person)" deal for you

Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person)" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person)? We offer quality products Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person). We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person), leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person)" 7.7 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person) Detail & Feature

  • 6-person, 3-season tent with near-vertical sidewalls for maximum standing space
  • Heavy-duty polyurethane waterproofing on rainfly, sidewalls, and window fabric
  • No-see-um mesh roof, doors, and windows; large zipper door converts to awning
  • Overhead gear hammock; dual gear slings suspended under each side window
  • Floor measures 120 x 120 inches; max peak height of 93 inches; weighs less than 30 pounds

Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person): Description

    The Pamo Valley is the tallest tent manufactured by Paha Qué Wilderness. Like all Paha Qué tents, the Pamo Valley Tent uses state-of-the art fabrics, design and quality for performance that ensures you a trouble-free camping experience. With special features found only in Paha Qué tents, the Pamo Valley is the ideal 4-6 person family tent. This tent is designed to provide maximum usable space and total weatherproof performance.With its large no-see-um grade mesh roof, two large doors and windows, the Pamo Valley provides excellent ventilation, visibility around camp and fantastic stargazing at night. When the weather turns nasty, the Pamo Valley buttons up tight with an easy-to-install rainfly to provide 100% guaranteed waterproof performance, in heavy rain and driving wind gusts up to 50mph. Bathtub style floor design keeps running ground water out off the tent.

When you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you need to to check the purchaser reviews & rates from several outlets. You will be glad to view how convenient this item is usually, and you will certainly feel good realizing that this Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person) is amongst the best selling item on today.

Check Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person) Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Dry as a bone!!
By Outdoor Enthusiast
We have a Pamo Valley tent and it has stood up to everything - we even had a funnel cloud of a twister go close to our campground this year but it did not touch down - the storm winds were still pretty bad - some other tents and sites got destroyed - but this Pamo Valley tent is really well designed it was still standing right where we left it. A couple tree limbs fell on it (about 2-3 inch diameter) and still it was OK - Other tents got ripped and soaked because of the twisting winds but ours was dry as a bone!

5Paha Que Pamo Valley
By Lynn J Cummings
I purchased this tent for a family camping trip with the boy scouts. We're biking the rail trail in Cape Cod and my wife and 11 year old daughter requested I purchase a large tent. It arrived well packaged and my daughter, who has never camped, and I set it up. It took us about 20 minutes in all with no problems. This included going over the instructions with her and explaining the process as we went. I imagine my son an I could do it in 10 minutes or less with no issues, although it might be a little difficult for a 1 man job. The poles are constructed such that there is no way to get it wrong, making it easy to pitch in little or no light. The tent is extremely well constructed, roomy, nicely vented, nearly vertical walled, with all seams taped. I left it up for 2 days, it was windy, we got about an inch of rain, and the inside is bone dry. Take down was just as easy. My daughter and I did it in about 10 minutes. The bag provided is oversized so no need to stuff the tent and poles into it. It is too heavy for backpacking, however, I don't know any serious backpacker who would want bring such a large tent anyway. I would recommend this to anyone who has a family of up to 6 people for a comfortable nights place to sleep. I'm going on a 50 mile canoe trek next summer with my son and will probably buy one of Paha Que's backpacking tents for that trip, the quality is that good.

5Amazing Product!!!
By Amazon Customer
Back from our first camping trip in our Pamo Valley tent. Great experience, it was fun watching others struggle putting up their tents for 30+ mins. while we put ours up in about 15! And we did it with 2 children. The tent itself was a pleasure to sleep in, being in South Florida all the window area made for a nice breeze throughout the tent during the night. Very satisfied!!

See all 5 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person) .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person) .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person)
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person) .
Best Family Camping Tents Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person) Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person) for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person) Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Paha Que Pamo Valley Tent (6 Person) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo