#1 Family Camping Tents Cheapest Eureka Apex 2 Tent Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:52:24 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Eureka Apex 2 Tent" Best Buy for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "Eureka Apex 2 Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Eureka Apex 2 Tent? We offer quality products Eureka Apex 2 Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Eureka Apex 2 Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Eureka Apex 2 Tent" 7.7 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Eureka Apex 2 Tent Detail & Feature

  • Freestanding, three-season, two-person backpacking tent with rain fly and gear loft
  • Two D-style doors with zippered windows and vestibule wings under the rain fly
  • Sturdy fiberglass frame with clips, post, and grommet assembly
  • 36.86 square feet of floor space; 3-foot, 10-inch ceiling height
  • Minimum weigh of 5 pounds, 11 ounces; product lifetime warranty

Eureka Apex 2 Tent: Description

    Tent sleeps 2 and has a floor size of 7' 6" x 4' 11". Features 2 doors, 2 windows and has 2 mesh ceiling panels and window vents. Its pack size is 5" x 24" and has a center height of 3' 10".

For those who have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you need to to check the buyer reviews & prices from several outlets. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item may be, and you will feel good acknowledge that this Eureka Apex 2 Tent is among the best selling piece on today.

Get Eureka Apex 2 Tent Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Excellent, but not Perfect
By J. Quick
I bought this tent almost exactly a year ago.

I backpacked with this tent at least 10 times last season (I'm in Florida, so backpacking season here is the winter), and have learned a lot about it during those trips. I'd say I've spent about a month all told living out of this tent. Here's what I have to report:

The Good Stuff:

1) I was leery of this tent when I bought it because of the low price. Overall I've certainly not been dissapointed.

2) For the most part the tent pitches easily, with a couple minor annoyances noted below

3) I've thoroughly tested the tent in wet and cold weather, including one night where it rained all night, and can say that there has NEVER been any water in the tent that I didn't track in myself.

4) It's reasonably, though not exceptionally lightweight.

5) It seems well made, as there's never been any trouble with the zippers or anything else.

The Not So Good Stuff:

1) It's really, really annoying to pitch this tent in a hurry because the rain fly only goes one way. In time you get used to it like anything else, but if you look at the picture you'll see the rain fly is shorter on one side than the other...

2) Another annoyance when pitching is that the poles tend to fall away from each other when you're trying to attach them to the tent body. Some dome tents in the next higher price bracket have the two poles attached with a pivot point in the middle so that one pole can't fall over while you're sliding the other into the sleeve. Every single time I've pitched this tent I've had this problem, so this is definitely a feature I'll look for in the future. Keep in mind I almost always camp alone, so if you've got a second pair of hands this will not be an issue for you.

3) The tent is bright yellow. If you're like me and like to blend in when you camp, this kind of sucks and is the biggest detractor in my mind. For most people I doubt this matters though.

4) Like most tents, this one comes with those virtually useless metal rod tent stakes, plan on upgrading those. They do include two of the yellow plastic types for the ends of the vestibule however, which is a nice thought anyway.

5) The bag the tent comes in sucks, mine ripped on the very first outing. I've since been stowing the tent in a spare waterproof bag.

Overall a good tent, hard to beat for the money, but not a 5 star tent either.

EDIT: Another year has gone by (it's now 2 full years since I bought the tent), and I'm still quite happy with the tent. I have upgraded to a lighter tent from Sierra Designs, but I still regularly use the Apex as a loaner tent for friends who want to come along on a trip but aren't properly equipped.

4Great tent for the casual camper
By HappyGilmore
I picked this up as a backup tent and I finally tested it out this past weekend. The conditions were perfect, no rain, slight breeze, 75 by day 45 by night. We hit base camp around 8pm so it was already dark. I had never looked at this tent or its directions prior. Took 5 minutes to setup. Some people here complain that the poles fall over while hooking it up but I don't think they understood what the twist tie was for at the top. I pulled up both poles, tied them at the cross point at the top and in seconds clipped the tent to the poles and was done. It was soo easy I thought I forgot something.

The tent slept two rather close but not too bad. Had enough room at our feet for our packs. The ventilation worked well, stayed warm inside and you could adjust by opening the vents in the doors. Has pockets in all 4 corners for wallet, phones, small flashlight, knife, etc. Overhang pocket I put a lantern in and it worked great.

Not a tent I expect to last several years but good enough for the weekend warrior who car camps or site camps.

5Can't get better.
By Dan
My first hike with this tent put it through the works. The first night in the Sawtooths provided 50 mile per winds and unbelievable amounts of rainfall. A literal river of water flowed underneath this tent all night and I stayed completely dry. I ended up dealing with these conditions for three nights in a row and not once did this tent disappoint. My only disappointment is that I can't rate this product 6 stars. It's unbelievable. 6 stars.

See all 17 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Eureka Apex 2 Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Eureka Apex 2 Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Eureka Apex 2 Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Eureka Apex 2 Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Eureka Apex 2 Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Eureka Apex 2 Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Eureka Apex 2 Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Eureka Apex 2 Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo