@ Family Camping Tents Discount Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent Sale

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:51:43 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent" Cheap for you

Are You Searching For Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent? We offer quality products Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent" 9 out of 10. based on 145 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Packed Weight: 7lb 8oz / 3.4kg
  • Minimum Weight: 6lb 9oz / 2.98kg
  • Floor Area: 32ft2 / 2.9m2
  • Vestibule Area: 13 + 10ft2 / 1.2 + .93m2
  • Dimensions: (l x w x h): 88" x 52" x 43"

Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent: Description

    The Acadia is all about living comfortably at camp. the large dual-doors and vestibules offer spacious convenience while the three-pole design will rival any tent at your campground, especially when it comes to set-up time. *Easy to set up freestanding design with continuous pole-sleeve and clip construction. *Keeps water out with taped floor and fly seams. *ArcEdge(tm) floor keeps the seams off the ground. *Ventilation is acheived with the mesh wall panels and fly vents. *Keep gear organized with internal storage pockets. *Noiseless zipper pulls. *Guyout points. *Side-release tent/fly connection. *Packed Dimensions: 7" x 24" Seasons: 3 Number of Doors: 2 Number of Vestibules: 2 Number of Poles: 3 Pole Type: Wrapped Fiberglass Wall Material: 68D Polyester Floor Material: 75D Polyester, 1800mm Fly Material: 75D Polyester, 1800mm

For those who have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you need to to check the client reviews & price ranges from several stores. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item could be, and you may feel good if you know this Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent is among the best selling product on today.

Get Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4not for back packing
By Michael Francis Walker
This is a nice tent for camping from a vehicle or if you don't have far to go,little heavy for back packing though,I like the full vestibles and the way it clips to the poles. set up is simple and fast, I've done it in total darkness, in minutes. the price is reasonable and quality is high. I use this for motorcycling and truck camping.

4Kelty Acadia 2-Person Tent review
By J.C.
I've already used it twice!It's a good single man tent ,i wouldn't try and get two people in there,in my opinion 2 person tents should be a bit larger than this one to call it a two person tent and thats the only reason i gave it 4out of 5stars.Very easy to set up,really like the two exits and the zippers didn't get stuck on me once(you could tell a good tent by it's zippers!)!What i really like about it is how thick the tent poles are,i won't have any problem with these for years!makes for a very sturdy tent!Not a tent you want to be trekking into the back country with,it's a bit heavy for that but great for camping!
If you're looking a good one person tent,Acadia2 is a good choice but if you're looking for a 2person tent then I'd look for one a little bit bigger than the Acadia2.

4Great tent.
By Amazon Customer
A little heavy for a two an tent, but the quality is great, not really a two man tent (bigger than your average 2 person tent). Vestibules are big enough to keep most of your gear.

See all 10 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Acadia 2 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo