@ Family Camping Tents Cheapest Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:43:39 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Save Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person" SALE for you

Want to Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person" ?.

You are finding for Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person? We offer quality products Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person" 8.9 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person Detail & Feature

  • Six-person tent can be set up or taken down in under one minute thanks to innovative one-piece design
  • Poles are pre-attached to tent, eliminating assembly time and risk of lost parts; simply unfold tent, spread out fabric, extend poles, click, and lock
  • Generous ten-by-nine-foot (W x D) footprint creates enough floor space for two queen air mattresses; six-foot center height
  • Proprietary WeatherTec System with series of interworking features guaranteed to keep you dry and comfortable
  • Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty

Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person: Description

    Pop up and pull down the Coleman Instant 6 Person Tent in a minute or less. This convenient tent can hold you and up to five friends for some great outdoor fun. Even in the worst of weather, the WeatherTec System of this tent is sure to keep the water out. About Coleman You know the name, and you’ll love the company. Coleman is unparalleled in the world of camping and outdoor gear. What started out as an innovation in gas-powered lamps over 100 years ago has grown to an international company that designs and constructs top-quality tents, lanterns, stoves, coolers, sleeping bags, and more. No matter what your outdoor sport: hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, boating, swimming, four-wheeling, relaxing, or tailgating, Coleman has what you need to help get you out there to enjoy it. Easily holds up to six people. Sets up and tears down in one minute or less. Durable TC fabric construction. Waterproof WeatherTec System. Dimensions: 10L x 9W x 5.9H feet.

Should you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? you must to check the buyer reviews & rates from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item could be, and you may feel good understanding that this Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person is amongst the best selling merchandise on today.

Get Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Quick & Easy
By monkeee2002
Who likes complicated and confusing?
When I go camping, the "setting up & taking down" of my tent is the part that sucks. Really sucks.
This tent is amazing. The day it showed up, I took it out of the box and set it up (just me - no one helping) in under a minute (not counting the stakes)!!
You just unfold it, extend the legs, and walk in. How awesome is that?
Don't believe me? Check Youtube. Type in "Instant Tent", look for the one with a girl in a bright yellow KOA shirt. That's the video that sold me on this tent.

It has LOTS of ventilation. the 2 sides have a large window, the back has a HUGE window. The front has a window in the door, and a window next to the door. Did I mention there are two roof vents? Yup. The roof vents have zippers on them, and a rigid "prop" thing. There's velcro on the top flap, on the top of the prop, and on the bottom of the prop (the bottom of the prop is sewn to the tent as well). You can open the roof vents from the inside by unzipping the screen and raising the prop. To close it you simply lower the prop, and velcro the top flap to the bottom of the prop.
I know, that's alot of info for something as trivial as a vent. BUT, I thought it was a very nice feature, and haven't seen it mentioned in any reviews or videos.

The windows. HUGE! I mean huge in a HUGE way! You can get plenty of air flow. When you open the windows, it's like having the whole top half of your tent as ventilation.
A note about the windows - when you open them, the flap hangs inside your tent. I've read reviews where people complained about this. Well guess what. If you leave each zipper zipped up about four inches, rather than fully open, you create a pocket of sorts, between the mesh and the fabric parts of the windows. Just stuff the flap into this little pocket, and call it good.

NO RAINFLY. I sprayed the tent with a garden hose. I mad it "rain" on top of the tent, and it also "rained" sideways all the way around. No leaks. I was concerned about the top vents, but no water got in.

When it's time to take down your tent, fold it up as instructed, then roll it, on the ground, just like a sleeping bag. Just keep rolling it until you get the air squeezed out. Not only was it easy to get this tent back in it's storage bag, I was able to put THAT back in the box that it came in!
And the carry bag. Even the bag is well planned! It has a full length zipper (think of your standard gym duffel bag, only longer). It's bigger than it needs to be, so it's easy to get the tent back in. And, if you have a hard time getting the air out of it, and CAN'T zip it, there are straps with buckles, so you can strap the top, then cinch down the buckles to tighten the bag enough to zip it up.

I chose this tent for 3 reasons: 1) it sets up easily. 2) it's tall (I'm six feet tall). 3) it doesn't cost an arm & a leg.
This is my third - or maybe fourth - Coleman tent. I've never had problems with them leaking, never had a zipper fail, never had broken poles.

I gave it four stars instead of five for two reasons. If not for these two (albeit rather insignificant) little details, I would give it five stars and then some.
FIRST: 2 storage pockets. It's a 6 man tent (in theory). Why only two measly pockets? There is a hook sewn into the peak, to hang a lantern, which is nice.
SECOND: the door is square at the bottom, creating a "corner". Since zippers don't like corners, they used two zippers. One zipper goes across the bottom, the other zipper goes across the top & down the side. Well, there's a gap. It's a tiny gap, but how much room do spiders, ants or ticks need? Where I camp, there are plenty of ticks & poisonous spiders. My new tent has a spider-sized doggy-door.

All-in-all, I have to give Coleman a thumbs up on this tent. In fact, I've already talked two people into buying this model tent, and I've only had it for 3 days.
And to whomever designed the setup assembly, a high-five, hug, and dinner :)

3Love this Tent . . But. .
By ksf
Used this tent for the first time this past weekend. Super easy to set up/take down!
Lots of room for the two of us. However, I can't imagine six people fitting in this at all--
even four would be tight. The only disappointment was that it leaked. We had a rainstorm
one night that lasted about 5 hours. Not windy, just rain. We were cold and damp -- the tent leaked badly,
especially in the areas of the 2 inside pockets, and other places as well. So . . . we purchased a large
screen house to put over the tent for next time. Hopefully, that will help keep us dry. Live and learn.
In my opinion, this tent definitely needs a rain fly. Hope this helps anyone who is considering this item.
Forgot to mention that days before we left for the camp, I set up the tent and gave 2 coats of "Camp Dry."
That didn't prevent leaks either. Just be prepared if you are using this tent in the rain --

1Won't Keep You Dry
By Roger
I read other reviews stating that this tent leaks but decided to purchase the tent anyway because other reviews indicated that they remained dry. I also felt confident with my decision because I have had great experiences with other Coleman products. I wish I had heeded the warnings.

I was excited when I received the tent. In a quick test in my backyard I was able to set the tent up in under a minute (note that I did not steak the tent out nor secure the guy lines).

I took the tent camping right away with the intention to camp Friday night, Saturday night and to head back home Sunday morning. We were met with a moderate rainfall that lasted three hours on Saturday morning. Within ten minutes of the onset of rain, the tent began to leak from all zippers and from the tent fabric at the top and sides of the tent. I used the tent according to specifications; it was securely staked out and guy lines were properly deployed. My daughter loves to camp so I go about 12 times each year; I know how to properly pick high ground for the tent, how to steak it out and how to secure guy lines.

The tent took on so much water that all of my gear was wet - all sleeping bags, air mattresses and clothing. Water accumulated at the bottom of the tent to form a large puddle. With more rain in the forecast for that evening, we made the decision to pack up and prematurely end our camping trip. As a side note, my friend and his family were also camping with our group in a Coleman Instant 8 and also wound up very wet.

I do not recommend this tent.

So that everyone reading this review knows that I'm giving honest feedback and am not a competitor of Coleman trying to decrease sales for the brand, I'll recommend a better Coleman product. Instead of this tent, go for the Coleman Sundome 6 person tent (the one with the orange rainfly). Also labeled a 6 person tent, the Sundome is a roomier 10' x 12' tent instead of the 10' x 9' size of the instant. I've spent nights in severe storms with driving rain and 12 hour plus heavy rainfall and stayed completely dry in the Sundome.

In terms of setup, the Sundome goes up in about ten minutes and I can do it by myself. It uses two large poles that cross to create the dome and a smaller pole that is used for the rainfly; although it doesn't go up in a minute, it is easy enough a novice can do it. It stores in less than half the space. The Sundome is a dome tent so any point on the tent slopes down meaning that water will run off of the tent as opposed to accumulating on it - this and the fact that it has a separate rainfly make it a sound choice when faced with inclement weather.

I'm returning the Instant and buying a new trusted Sundome to replace my old Sundome that had provided me with so many great years of dry camping.

See all 522 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person .
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Coleman Instant Tent 6 Person On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo