Family Camping Tents Cheap Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent Review

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:38:51 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Deals Best Family Camping Tents "Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent" deal for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent? We offer quality products Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent" 9.7 out of 10. based on 299 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Optional Trekking Pole Vestibule

Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent: Description

    DECENT FEATURES of the Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent A rear scoop vent keeps the rear vent deployed at all times, allowing low-to-high ventilation The vent construction is fully seam-taped and weatherproof Aggressive cutouts in the fly keep excellent tension and allow air circulation, even in the rain Interchangeable vestibules provide flexibility: the simple Ultralight Fly Door, Standard Vestibule, and the optional Trekking Pole Vestibule (shown) Optional Gear Loft with Light Pockets adds overhead storage without compromising floor space or elbow room The SPECS of the Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent Capacity: 2 Person Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 4 oz / 1.9 kg On the Fly Weight: 3 lbs 2.3 oz / 1.4 kg Packed Weight: 5 lbs 4 oz / 2.4 kg Floor Dimension: 87 x 52" / 221 x 132 cm Interior Height: 40" / 102 cm Floor Area: 30 square feet / 2.8 square meter Vestibule Area: 9 square feet / 0.8 square meter Packed Dimension: 17 x 7" Packed Diameter: 43 x 18 cm Shell: Mesh / 30D PU Nylon Fly/Vestibule: 30D PU Nylon Ripstop Floor: 30D PU Nylon Ripstop (5000mm) Stuff Sack Style: Drawstring Frame: 3 Aluminum Poles Standard Vestibule Area: 9 square feet / 0.8 square meter Trekking Pole Vestibule Area: 21 square feet / 1.9 square meter Included Accessories: Drawstring style stuff sack, Ultralight Fly Door, Standard Vestibule, stakes, guy-out cord, repair kit Optional Accessories:Trekking Pole Vestibule, Footprint, Pawprint, Gear Loft OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean. ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL. This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us. Nemo products cannot be shipped to Japan. Please don't hate us.

For those who have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the customer reviews & prices from several merchants. You will be glad to view how convenient this item is usually, and you will feel good acknowledge that this Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent is probably the best selling item on today.

Check Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

4a great tent-
By jay t. edge
this tent sets up quickly, intuitively, and accommodates an adult and gear and dog well. or this tent could hold an adult, a kid, and gear. but two adults is going to leave the gear in the vestibule, and its going to be a tight fit. fairly light and good for a more budget-minded purchase of a higher end tent... the mesh is awesome, as well as the glow-in-the-dark constellation map on the stuff sack. the cross bar above hte door is a very tight fit, and seems to be the weakest point of the design. be aware that the weight is fairly light, but that a footprint is highly-recommended, adding another pound of weight to the pack. if i were going to be using this super frequently, i might've saved up longer and purchased the obi 2.

5Great Tent.
By Marie K. Coffman
This tent is very well designed. Quite light weight and I think roomy (but I am used to a one person tent) I like the zippers although you do have to be careful with the light weight fabric. Two small equipment pouches inside and an optional overhead attachment. I use a tarp piece as a footprint so its light weight. I did buy the trekking pole vestibule and for rainy conditions I think it will be excellent. Really happy with the tent!

3I actually prefer the older Nemo Espri 2p
By Brian Grzymkowski
I had the Nemo Espri 2p for a few years and opted to sell it to upgrade to the 2p LE. Now that I have spent some time with both I actually prefer the older model. Three primary differences stand out for me. First, the older 2p utilized jake's feet. A simple system in which the tent pole snapped securely into each corner. It made for a quick and reliable set up and take down. The LE uses a system similar to some MSR tents where the pole ends slide into a metal grommet. The shape of the end of the pole coupled with the tension help hold it in place. This serves its purpose, but they don't click out nearly as smoothly during breakdown as the jake's feet did. I've had to fight with these a few times between the ground cloth, the tent, and the rainfly. Second, the poles for the 2p were one criss-crossed unit that was secured with plastic clips along the length of the tent and at one point at the top. It wasn't perfect, but I felt it was easy to set up and folded up tightly to put back in the pole bag. The 2p LE includes 3 separate poles. The two main poles slide in along mesh sleeves for the first third of the way before locking in place with plastic clips for the rest. They're a bit more cumbersome and the curved ends don't always fold in right. Lastly, there is a shorter pole that goes across the top of the door and secures between two grommets on the sides of the tent. It's a very snug fit and just doesn't seem necessary as it was absent from the 2p.

On the plus side, the tent itself feels a bit more substantial than the 2p and the optional trekking pole vestibule is a big improvement over the 2p version. Like the 2p, the craftsmanship is solid and the seams, zippers, and stitching are legit. Similarly, the floor of the tent and ground cloth are a bit thin and the door and vestibules are quick to catch in the zippers.

Make no mistake, this is still a well crafted backpacking tent. But I think it took a few steps back from the 2p in terms of ease of set up and break down which matters when it's raining or you're tired after a long day on the trail. If you were jumping right into a Nemo tent for the first time, you'd likely be pleasantly surprised. I just had really high expectations from the 2p and in some ways the 2p LE let me down.

See all 3 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Nemo Espri LE 2 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo