Family Camping Tents Order Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent Lowest Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 4:46:37 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Save Best Family Camping Tents "Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent" Cheap for you

Want to Buy Best Family Camping Tents "Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent? We offer quality products Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent" 7.7 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent Detail & Feature

  • Large yet practical and comfortable, the Tahoe Gear Ozark is perfect for all groups or families, great for daytime or night.
  • Generous 7' center and wall height allow campers to move easily throughout the tent
  • Durable 1200mm polyester tent body is great for getting out in the warm or cool weather
  • Fly canopy extends out over the door for extra coverage, and includes guy ropes on each side for securing tent in windy weather
  • Includes convenient tent carry bag, pole bag, stakes and assembly instructions

Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent: Description

    Explore the great outdoors and setup camp with ease in the new Tahoe Gear Ozark Tent. Great for comfortably sleeping up to 16, the Ozark is ideal for a night with the family or a longer excursion. Enjoy day time in the airy, open screen room or a few restful hours in the separate master suite area. Equipped with easy setup poles, stakes, guy ropes, and rain fly for unexpected weather, this tent is ready to help you take on your next vacation or outdoor adventure.

Should you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? it is best to to check the customer reviews & costs from several merchants. You will be glad to see how convenient this item could be, and you will certainly feel good if you know this Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent is just about the best selling item on today.

Check Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Ozark tent first impression
By Michael
Finally got around to putting up tent. Very easy except for big poles. There are 6 slightly longer and 4 shorter with grey tape onward one end. However, that doesn't match to anything. We put one pole in wrong, tore the tent trying to get it into ring, that's why 4 stars. Got the poles right and sprayed a little dab of paint on connector and pole so we know where shorter ones go. Otherwise tent was super easy to set up. Very big, lot's of ventilation, seems real sturdy, just don't stretch it as hard as I did. I really pulled hard so partly my fault, just used to last tent that would take heroic effort to get poles into rings. This one is real easy, tight but wife could do them which she couldn't do at all with last tent, Eddie Bauer special from Coleman. Looking forward to next weekend, will try to post review after actual use. Took an hour with figuring poles and everything, figure now will take 15-20 minutes, great for a tent this size. Btw, put top poles in and connect to holders first, then put support poles in, very easy.

Edit: My wife wanted me to point out that the tent tore at the seam and was easily sewn back together. Also the top poles are color coded and you cannot mess them up, just put colored pole with correct color sleeve. Once all the top poles are in it's like an ez up with the top rigid and it's easy going to put up support poles. One person could do it, but better to have two.

I'm increasing rating to 5 because wife says I'm too rough on things. She's probably right.

2nd edit: I was asked a good question. The marketing doesn't say, but the tent does come with a power port located by the door, that was nice bonus and company would be smart to mention that. Didn't notice any hanger stuff/bags, but with this much room just bring a dresser or something to store your stuff in. And tent folded up easy and actually fit back in bag without extreme measures.

5Everything we needed
By Kevin K
We camp a lot and have been looking for something larger for a little while to fit the two of us, a queen air mattress, luggage, two chairs, a small table and of course, the two dogs. After looking at several other tents that were similar in price but nowhere near the square footage, we finally settled on this one from a brand we never heard of but had decent reviews.
We could not have been happier. because of its size, there was a bit of a learning curve with assembly but it's very similar to your typical octagon pole setup. The options you have for vents and windows keep it aired out perfectly.
We used the front room as the "wet room" for muddy shoes and dogs while the back half was perfect to fit a queen air mattress and the suitcase with room to spare for changing. Speaking of room, the headroom is fantastic. I'm 6'3", and could stand up straight throughout the tent.
On night two it poured down on us. Not just rain, but with wind also. At one point we had a small puddle near the back door but quickly figured out there was a tree branch rubbing up against the door and funneling water to the zipper. Quick fix and no more leaks. The floor material is a thick and rugged tarp-like plastic that held up great and made it through with no punctures.
Overall, if you're looking for a tent big enough to hide an H3 Hummer in, with all the bells and whistles and 2/3 the price of the competitors, this is a great choice.
this

3VERY big tent! ...but quality is suspect
By David T Hawkins Jr
i set this up the weekend i got it...there was only 1 place in my yard it would fit and be level and i had my wife to help set it up. the directions aren't great, but if you pay attention to the color coding, it isn't difficult. it took about 40 mins to setup the first time, though I expect that to be about 15 when we go camping. The tent is VERY roomy, more than the dimensions imply. The windows and room separator all work well with the zippers appearing to be of acceptable quality.

I rated the tent 3 stars after the initial setup as there was a tear that appeared right away at one of the corners near the ground level and one of the stakes. This is likely to be a stress point, but the manufacturer either didn't account for this in the design, or the stitch quality in that section was overlooked. This tent wasn't cheap and I expected at least a couple of uses before a tear, but the fact that we didn't even sleep in it and found a tear on the "maiden voyage" tells me there is more risk I have to be prepared for when we camp in 2 weeks.

When I contacted the seller, they agreed to provide a $20 credit if I wanted to patch the tear or they would return it. I didn't take either option as they wouldn't reply as to whether the credit would prevent me from taking a return after the first camping trip but within the warranty. I will provide an update after my trip at the end of August.

See all 10 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Tahoe Gear Ozark 3 Season 16 Person Large Family Cabin Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo