Family Camping Tents Buy PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent Best Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:22:32 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Are You Looking For Best Family Camping Tents "PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent" Reviews for you

Are You Finding Where to Buy For Best Family Camping Tents "PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent? We offer quality products PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent" 8 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent Detail & Feature

  • Four-person tent; comes with carrying bag, rainfly, awning poles, stakes, and guy-lines
  • Designed to provide an open, airy environment; has vertical walls and 6 feet of headroom
  • Made of heavy-duty polyester fabric; bathtub-style floor made with Oxford coated fabric
  • Tape-sealed seams; fiberglass/steel shock-corded tent poles; door doubles as awning
  • Weighs 20 pounds; measures 30 inches by 12 inches rolled; covered by a lifetime warranty

PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent: Description

    The Green Mountain 4 Person tent is a unique blend of design and components the provide the ultimate in tent performance. And all at a reasonable price! Hybrid pole set makes set up and take down super easy, while providing rock solid supoort even in the worst weather conditions. Like all Paha Que' tents, the Green Mountain tent is designed to withstand the worst kind of weather. 6' of headroom, and spacious enough for 4 campers with gear, you'll love the ease of set up and the top performance. Packed weight is 20lbs. Packed size is 12" x 30" rolled.

In case you have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you need to to check the purchaser reviews & price ranges from several merchants. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you will feel good knowing that this PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent is amongst the best selling piece on today.

Check PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent Discount!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Almost like a screen room, but yet a tent - get the best of both
By RockHound
I just got this and set it up, so my review isn't from having used it long term. But I do know my tents, having been a camper for many many years and owned about every kind of tent there is (I'm a tent junkie).

First impressions: it's like having a screen room that has a floor and can be made into a tent by simply adding the rainfly. This tent has windows on all four sides (though one's the door) that are big and can be opened to get really good circulation. And guess what - the TOP is also mesh, which means you can lay there at night and star gaze. There's nothing worse than having a tent with only two or three sides that open, because no matter how you set it up, the breeze will come from the one direction you can't utiize and you'll be hot and stuffy. But, you can close it all up really tight and enjoy the tent aspect of it if you want. It also seems to be well-made and has nice velcro tabs to help things stay open/closed (like at the bottom of the door).

The gear loft in the ceiling and the two long mesh holders along the sides are cool and make for handy places to put stuff. I would not call this a four person tent, however, unless you sleep in a row. Sure, four people can sleep in it, maybe even more if they're kids, but it's more like a two-person tent to be really comfortable. With two, you could put up a couple of cots inside plus your gear and maybe even a campchair and be quite comfortable, like in a small bedroom.

My last tent was a Springbar, and it was one of the most awesome tents ever made, and yet it didn't have the circulation or star gazing, plus it was too heavy (canvas). This tent is lightweight (not backpacking style, mind you) and is pretty easy to put up. It did seem like it might be a bit tippy in winds, but keep in mind I came from a heavy-duty cabin tent so anything lightweight feels unstable. Time will tell, but so far I really like it. Nice and roomy inside, functional and simple and I can stand up in it (I'm tall). And I have a broken back that's slowly healong and was still able to set it up alone.

I'm happy and ready to hit the hills.

5Great tent
By Mtn Bike Man
This is one great tent. Big enough for two sleeping cots and room for gear. I just set it in about 10 min the first time, with the tie downs and extra stakes, total time about 20. minutes. Next time in less than 12 minutes. As the day continued the desert winds got stronger and stronger. I would guess wind burst up to 35 miles an hour. The tent had no problems handling it. Also, with the rain fly on it was warmer in the tent than outside. Like all Paha Que tents, this tent is really strong. I am 6 feet 4 inches tall, and really enjoy being able to walk into the tent rather than crawl into it. Looking forward to getting many years of good use from this tent.

5awesome tent
By steven mulvey
Combines the best features of a tent and a screen room, sets up easily, did very well in a downpour everything stayed dry.

See all 5 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents PaHa Que Green Mountain 4 Person Family Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo