Warning: RightHttpConnection was loaded after FakeWeb

jhindle

Aug 3, 2010, 4:40:59 PM8/3/10
to FakeWeb
I'm using fakeweb (1.2.8) with rspec.

My tests were working fine, until the other day, I bulk-upgraded a
bunch of gems.

Now I get this error:

Warning: RightHttpConnection was loaded after FakeWeb
* FakeWeb's code is being ignored, because RightHttpConnection
replaces parts of
Net::HTTP without deferring to other libraries. This will break
Net::HTTP requests.
* To fix this, just reorder your requires so that RightHttpConnection
is before FakeWeb.

And all my tests related to the fakeweb http request I'm making fail.

The weird thing is, I don't have the right_http_connection gem
installed and I can't find any evidence of it any where in my system.

And, when I run the tests with the same app on another machine,
everything works fine.

I can't seem to figure out where the origin of the problem is.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks.