FakeWeb.register_uri in an RSpec before(:each) block

Alex Kahn

Jan 26, 2010, 1:27:24 PM1/26/10
to FakeWeb
Hi,

I'm working on a Sinatra/DataMapper/RSpec project and I'm having an
issue with my URIs not registering. I am registering a URI in a before
(:each) block. When I run my specs and this request gets executed,
FakeWeb raises a NetConnectNotAllowedError, claiming that the URI for
the request my code is making hasn't been registered. But it has been,
since the regex I provide in my register_uri call matches the URL of
the request. Is there something about RSpec's before(:each) block that
makes this not work? Or am I missing something else?

Specs and output are here: http://pastie.org/pastes/795370

Any help would be appreciated.

Alex