Best Deal Large View Auto Shade Darkening ARC MIG TIG Weld Welding Helmet Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:43:15 AM6/25/14
to fagfsd...@googlegroups.com
Best deal Large View Auto Shade Darkening ARC MIG TIG Weld Welding Helmet from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapLarge View Auto Shade Darkening ARC MIG TIG Weld Welding Helmet now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Large View Auto Shade Darkening ARC MIG TIG Weld Welding Helmet
Product By : B0056A278C

Large View Auto Shade Darkening ARC MIG TIG Weld Welding Helmet
  • Great for ARC MIG and TIG Welding
  • High Strength Mask Material
  • High Clear View Filter
  • Full Conformity with ANSI and CE
  • Lens Sensitivity Controls
  • Variable Delay From Dark to Light State

This Large View Auto darkening welding helmet with infinitely adjustable sensitivity and shade adjustment from #9 - #13. 0.0025 per second darkening feature with robust Li-Mi battery that charges with arc and solar power. Battery life is approximately 5000 welding hours. Viewing area is 3.6" x 2.6" and features replaceable lens protectors. Helmet has adjustable head band and features a very durable nylon constructed shell.

Technical Specifications:
  • Power Supply: Li-Mi & Solar Combination
  • Viewing Area: 3.6" x 2.6"
  • UV/IR Protection: Up to Shade DIN 15 at all time
  • Operating Temperature: 23°-131°:(-5°:C-55°C)
  • Light State: Shade DIN 4(3)
  • Variable Dark Shade: Shade DIN 9-13(5-9)
  • Light to Dark Switching Time: 1/25000s
  • Dark to Light Delay Time: Adjustable 0.3s-0.6s
If you are searching Large View Auto Shade Darkening ARC MIG TIG Weld Welding Helmet. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Large View Auto Shade Darkening ARC MIG TIG Weld Welding Helmet by {brand}?

You can buy Large View Auto Shade Darkening ARC MIG TIG Weld Welding Helmet best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Large View Auto Shade Darkening ARC MIG TIG Weld Welding Helmet Review . Buy Cheap Large View Auto Shade Darkening ARC MIG TIG Weld Welding Helmet . Discount Today Large View Auto Shade Darkening ARC MIG TIG Weld Welding Helmet Large View Auto Shade Darkening ARC MIG TIG Weld Welding Helmet Rating