Cheap Price Auterra A-500 DashDyno SPD In-Vehicle Automotive Computer - Scan Tool, Performance Meter, and Data Logger Special Pomotions

1 view

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:43:15 AM6/25/14
to fagfsd...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Auterra A-500 DashDyno SPD In-Vehicle Automotive Computer - Scan Tool, Performance Meter, and Data Logger sale now today, Best buy Auterra A-500 DashDyno SPD In-Vehicle Automotive Computer - Scan Tool, Performance Meter, and Data Logger by B000YTOR56 low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Auterra A-500 DashDyno SPD In-Vehicle Automotive Computer - Scan Tool, Performance Meter, and Data Logger

Product By : B000YTOR56
DashDyno SPD is an in-vehicle mounted automotive computer that displays real time information about your vehicle's operation. Digital gauges, a trip computer, scan tool, performance meter and data logger are combined into one, easy-to-use instrument. A windshield suction cup mount with quick release makes installation a snap. 1996 or newer cars and trucks are supported. Simply plug DashDyno into the OBD II diagnostic port located under the dashboard. No hard wiring or tools are required for installation. The software is menu driven and wizards ask simple questions making multi-step operations quick and easy. The vehicle diagnostic connector powers the device and offers support for hundreds of different vehicle parameters like instant and average fuel economy, engine RPM, oxygen sensors, and air-fuel ratio. View all data in real time and simultaneously record up to 16 different vehicle parameters. Monitoring your driving habits and adjusting them can save on fuel costs. DashDyno has trip computers to record vehicle statistical data such as fuel economy. The green/yellow/red alarm lights can be individually configured to illuminate or flash if vehicle RPM, throttle position, or speed values exceed your preset limits. Each kit includes the Dyno-Scan for Windows PC scan tool software. This software opens files recorded by DashDyno or you can connect a laptop directly to your vehicle using a USB cable and the DashDyno PC pass-through mode. A simple loose gas cap can cause the vehicle Check Engine light to turn on. Save money and diagnose Check Engine light problems yourself by reading the diagnostic trouble code and turn off the light. Internal databases contain thousands of generic and enhanced code definitions so you'll know exactly what each code means. Vehicle horsepower/torque and acceleration times are measured and graphically displayed. DashDyno is a handheld, in-vehicle display and PC-based scan tool all-in-one. If you are searching Auterra A-500 DashDyno SPD In-Vehicle Automotive Computer - Scan Tool, Performance Meter, and Data Logger. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Auterra A-500 DashDyno SPD In-Vehicle Automotive Computer - Scan Tool, Performance Meter, and Data Logger?

Check Deals and reviews for Auterra A-500 DashDyno SPD In-Vehicle Automotive Computer - Scan Tool, Performance Meter, and Data Logger best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Auterra A-500 DashDyno SPD In-Vehicle Automotive Computer - Scan Tool, Performance Meter, and Data Logger today. Please check price & read review before buy. Auterra A-500 DashDyno SPD In-Vehicle Automotive Computer - Scan Tool, Performance Meter, and Data Logger Review . Buy Cheap Auterra A-500 DashDyno SPD In-Vehicle Automotive Computer - Scan Tool, Performance Meter, and Data Logger . Discount Today Auterra A-500 DashDyno SPD In-Vehicle Automotive Computer - Scan Tool, Performance Meter, and Data Logger Auterra A-500 DashDyno SPD In-Vehicle Automotive Computer - Scan Tool, Performance Meter, and Data Logger Rating