Cheap Price DEWALT DWST08203 Tough System Case, Large Buy now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:41:15 AM6/25/14
to fagfsd...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy DEWALT DWST08203 Tough System Case, Large with big discount? We offer special price DEWALT DWST08203 Tough System Case, Large for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

DEWALT DWST08203 Tough System Case, Large
Sale Price : Check Price Now
DEWALT DWST08203 Tough System Case, Large Review
DWST08203-main
The versatile DWST08203 large case (view larger).

Part of DEWALT's Tough System line of modular storage units, the DEWALT DWST08203 large case enables you to build the storage option that fits your unique needs. Technicians, electricians and contractors can all use different combinations, eliminating the need for multiple storage boxes spread throughout the jobsite or workshop.

Constructed of four-millimeter structural foam, the DWST08203 comes equipped with a deep removable tray, which is designed to fit a cordless tool battery and charger. It measures 13 x 21 x 12 inches (WxLxH), and it has an 88-pound total weight capacity. This large case is complemented by the small DWST08201 and extra-large DWST08204 models.

DWST08203-cart
Compatible with optional L-Cart Carrier (view larger).

All DEWALT Tough System storage cases are stackable -- connected by their side latches -- enabling you to lift two or three cases at once. Each unit is also furnished with an integrated water seal for tool and material protection from rain, snow and other weather elements.

Tough System storage cases are also compatible with the optional DWST08210 L-Cart Carrier for trouble-free transportation of heavy materials and storage cases around the job site. The carrier can handle materials up to 260 pounds and features adjustable, foldable brackets for tailored configuration. Contractors can even work directly from the carrier, without having to detach all storage units.

What's in the Box

DWST08203 Tough System large case

About DEWALT

DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.

dewalt logo

DWST08203 Tough System Case, Large

At a Glance
  • Durable 4mm thick structural foam box wall gives robust structure to the standalone units
  • Integrated water seal protects contents in adverse outdoor conditions
  • Metal carrier with adjustable foldable brackets allows tailored configuration
  • Central locking mechanism secures the box to the frame
  • Measures 13 x 21 x 12 inches (WxLxH); 88-pound total weight capacity
DWST08203-closed
See larger image.
If you are searching DEWALT DWST08203 Tough System Case, Large. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy DEWALT DWST08203 Tough System Case, Large?

We have best DEWALT DWST08203 Tough System Case, Large for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about DEWALT DWST08203 Tough System Case, Large please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! DEWALT DWST08203 Tough System Case, Large Review . Buy Cheap DEWALT DWST08203 Tough System Case, Large . Discount Today DEWALT DWST08203 Tough System Case, Large DEWALT DWST08203 Tough System Case, Large Rating