Cheap Price SunSaver Duo with Remote Meter Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:43:15 AM6/25/14
to fagfsd...@googlegroups.com
Cheap SunSaver Duo with Remote Meter Discount price SunSaver Duo with Remote Meter today, Buy cheap SunSaver Duo with Remote Meter with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

SunSaver Duo with Remote Meter
Product By : B002MR2NO0
Today Price : CHECK NOW
The perfect solar charge controller for RV's, boats, and trucks with dual battery systems, one for appliances and the "engine" battery. The SunSaver Duo is an advanced dual battery bank controller for RV's, trucks, caravans and boats. It will charge two separate and isolated batteries such as a "house" and an engine battery. When one battery is fully charged, the solar charging is switched to the other battery. Features include easy to read backlit remote meter with cable and user adjustable settings. Specifications: Model #: SSD-25RM Battery Vdc (voltage direct current): 12V Solar Amps: 25 A Weight: 3 lb. / 1.36 kg Dimensions: 6.7" x 2.2" x 1.6" / 170.2 x 55.9 x 40.6 mm Warranty info: 5 year warranty from manufacturer

SunSaver Duo with Remote Meter If you are searching SunSaver Duo with Remote Meter. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy SunSaver Duo with Remote Meter with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices SunSaver Duo with Remote Meter, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

SunSaver Duo with Remote Meter Review . Buy Cheap SunSaver Duo with Remote Meter . Discount Today SunSaver Duo with Remote Meter SunSaver Duo with Remote Meter Rating