Cheap Price RioRand (TM) 20A VS2024N Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V dual timer control Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:42:01 AM6/25/14
to fagfsd...@googlegroups.com
Best deal RioRand (TM) 20A VS2024N Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V dual timer control from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapRioRand (TM) 20A VS2024N Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V dual timer control now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

RioRand (TM) 20A VS2024N Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V dual timer control
Product By : B00FYBOZCE

RioRand (TM) 20A VS2024N Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V dual timer control Electronic Protections: Overheating Over discharging Over charging Load overload Load short circuit PV reverse polarity Battery reverse polarity Model Number RR-VS2024N(12/24V) Rated battery current 20A Max. battery voltage 32V Self-Consumption <18mA Communication TTL232/8pin RJ45 Equalize Charging Voltage Sealed:14.6V;x2/24V Flooded:14.8V;x2/24V Boost Charging Voltage Gel:14.2V;x2/24V Sealed:14.4V;x2/24V Flooded:14.8V;x2/24V Float Charging Voltage 13.8V;x2/24V Low Voltage Reconnect 12.6V;x2/24V Low Voltage Disconnect 11.1V;x2/24V Temp. Compensation -30mV/C/12V (25C) Working Temperature -20C to +55C Relative Humidity If you are searching RioRand (TM) 20A VS2024N Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V dual timer control. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy RioRand (TM) 20A VS2024N Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V dual timer control by {brand}?

You can buy RioRand (TM) 20A VS2024N Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V dual timer control best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! RioRand (TM) 20A VS2024N Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V dual timer control Review . Buy Cheap RioRand (TM) 20A VS2024N Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V dual timer control . Discount Today RioRand (TM) 20A VS2024N Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V dual timer control RioRand (TM) 20A VS2024N Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V dual timer control Rating