Cheap Dial Torque Wrench, 250 in lb, 3/8 in Dr Buy now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:42:01 AM6/25/14
to fagfsd...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Dial Torque Wrench, 250 in lb, 3/8 in Dr sale now today, Best buy Dial Torque Wrench, 250 in lb, 3/8 in Dr by B000I1Y42G low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Dial Torque Wrench, 250 in lb, 3/8 in Dr

Product By : B000I1Y42G
Technical Specification Item Dial Torque Wrench Drive Size 3/8 Head Type Fixed Primary Scale Range 0 to 250 in. lb. Primary Scale Increments 5 in. lb. Calibration Certificate Individually Serialized w/Matching Certificate of Calibration Traceable to N.I.S.T Secondary Scale Range 0 to 30 Nm Secondary Scale Increments 0.5 Nm Overall Length 11-1/2 Rotation CW/CCW Accuracy +/-3% of Torque Reading @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale Memory Needle Yes Electric Light/Tone No Reset Type Memory Needle Min. Number of Cycles 5000 Housing Material Plastic and Steel Handle Type Rubber Grip Extension Handles No Meets/Exceeds - 2004, ISO 6789 Compliance & Restrictions Compliance and Restrictions None This listing is for each. _DELETE_ If you are searching Dial Torque Wrench, 250 in lb, 3/8 in Dr. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Dial Torque Wrench, 250 in lb, 3/8 in Dr?

Check Deals and reviews for Dial Torque Wrench, 250 in lb, 3/8 in Dr best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Dial Torque Wrench, 250 in lb, 3/8 in Dr today. Please check price & read review before buy. Dial Torque Wrench, 250 in lb, 3/8 in Dr Review . Buy Cheap Dial Torque Wrench, 250 in lb, 3/8 in Dr . Discount Today Dial Torque Wrench, 250 in lb, 3/8 in Dr Dial Torque Wrench, 250 in lb, 3/8 in Dr Rating