Adding new cloths to the default Model Set

Morris Olmsted

Oct 30, 2014, 5:36:00 PM10/30/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com
I don't want to modify the main model head, just add new things like a hat and torso.  I have the FaceGen Customizer 1.3.3 and have been trying to get new items but it seems you can only create a new set, not just add to existing.  Does anyone have an idea or have done this before?

Also when I got a new item into a new set, it showed up without textures, even though I had included, any ideas on this too?

thanks,

Morris Olmsted

FaceGen Guru

Oct 30, 2014, 5:43:40 PM10/30/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com

Hi Morris,

Just create a new project then use the default model set internal mean face (in the DefaultModelSetInternalMean subdirectory of the installation directory) for both models in the setup stage.

Then you can integrate your parts.

More details in sections 4 and 5 here:

Best wishes,